A Little Sunshine After The Rain

One More Chance

'*Sunhee's POV*

Fidgeting in my seat for the past two hours, I stood up finally and stared at the red light above the operating theater.

A mixture of emotions surged through me the moment I came to know that Sarah's bone marrow matched his completely.

I felt happy and relieved at the same time for him of course,  but on the other hand, the thought of my little girl going through such a major operation weighed heavily on me too.

I could not leave him to fend for himself definately, and I knew how much Sarah wanted to help him, so I signed on the agreement paper at last.

Pacing up and down along the hallway anxiously, I could only prayed to the mighty god above to help the two who were fighting against the tough battle inside.

**************************************

*Eight hours later*

'*Sunhee's POV*

I stepped inside his ward quietly after visiting Sarah in the children’s ward earlier on.

I could finally set my mind at ease after the doctor assured me that there will be no major complication on her and all she needed was ample rest.

I had brought Sarah’s doll along and placed it gently next to him on the bed.

The girl did not have the chance to pass it to him the other day, and she wanted me to give it to him after their operation.

It was lucky that he managed to made it though too, but the doctor still needs to monitor if his body showed any sign of rejection later on.

**************************************

*Donghae's POV*

Opening my heavy eyelids slowly, I used my hands to rub my eyes, before the surrounding became clearer to me finally.

I wondered how long have I been sleeping, as I felt that I had not been awake for quite some time.

My body ached a lot when I tried to move, but somehow, I did not feel as awful as before.

"You are finally awake! I will go to get the doctor now."

I heard a familiar voice saying and before I could make out who she was, she had already made her way out of my sight.

“The patient is recovering well. But his body is still very weak now. Please take good care of him.”

I heard the doctor saying after he did a brief examination on me.

"Sure, I will. Thank you doctor."

I heard the same voice talking before I closed my heavy eyelids again.

**************************************

Three big cheers for my 100 subscribers as well as all my readers. Hope this chappie will bring a little smile to your face. :)