Party?

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Ughhh. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me when I wrote the last bit of the chapter, but it sure as hell was surprising. I hope you guys don't have to do a double-take like I did at the ending. Be sure to read the whole thing and not skip to the end! Don't want to miss the brief Krystae moment! >.< 

 

 

 

The group followed a giddy Heechul towards where the party seemed to be in full-swing. Glancing around, it looked like a party that came straight out of a teen movie. There were people pressed up against each other, taking shots, or just plain making a nuisance of themselves. These were the type of parties that manager-hyung always made SNSD avoid. Why would he approve of him coming here? If Taeyeon remembered correctly, the last time he attended a crazy party like this was during their debut. He ended up with a sprained wrist, a massive headache, and somehow managed to adopt a dog. Bless Ginger.

Knowing how much of a thrill-seeker Heechul was, it was probably safe to assume that all of them weren't going to remember this night. Taeyeon might as well enjoy it because by tomorrow he's more than likely going to swear off alcohol for the coming years.

They finally came to a stop at what looked like the bar where Key and Heechul greeted the bartender with high-fives. The bartender gave them a passing glance before swiftly pouring out 8 shots. He nodded at them before turning to another customer.

Heechul looked back at Krystal and Taeyeon while Key took a shot. "So, ready to have a fun night?" He gestured at the shots that were lined up.

Krystal hesitated. She honestly didn't want to, but it might be better in order to make Taeyeon take a shot too. He was probably going to need all the liquid courage he could get before they walked around and started greeting the partygoers. She reached forward and promptly downed the shot. She grimaced when it burned going down. Coughing lightly, she placed the empty glass back and grabbed another. She took the shot again before slamming it back down. 'That should be enough to get Taeyeon to start.'

Key grinned and flashed Krystal a thumbs-up while Heechul took his own shots. When he finished, all three of them stared at a nervous looking Taeyeon.

'I guess if they're all going to do it, I might as well.' He shrugged away his worries and took both shots in a span of a few seconds. He groaned at the sting before he was patted on the back by a happy Key. "Good job, Taeyeon." he commented.

Heechul nodded in agreement. "Now let's make the rounds and get this finished so we can spend the rest of the time partying."

...

They spent the next couple of hours going around and greeting the fellow partygoers. When asked about the change, Taeyeon would explain the situation as best he could while the others would change the subject after the first couple of questions they asked. There were more than a few people who were outright insulting about it, so they didn't bother wasting their time informing them of what really happened. They weren't worth it.

Krystal and Taeyeon headed to the bar while Key and Heechul went their own way. They just got done talking to the last group of people they deemed decent enough to be aware of the situation. It really was taxing having to repeat himself to each new circle of idols, but it needed to be done. They'd more than likely spread the word to everyone else, which meant he wouldn't have to worry much about explaining the incident later on.

Sitting at the bar, he let out a deep breath before gesturing at the bartender for something to drink. He didn't really care what at this point. He just needed something in his system right now to get more of a buzz going.

Krystal placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and gave it a quick squeeze to show that she was there for him. He gave her a small smile before turning back to the bartender who set down a glass of something before Taeyeon started taking decent sized gulps from it. When the bartender asked if she wanted something, she shook her head. She only drank earlier to get Taeyeon started. She wanted to remain mostly sober to keep an eye on her crush and make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

They spent the next few minutes sitting in silence until a popular slow song replaced the upbeat tune before it. Some people groaned at the new pace while most of them cheered and almost immediately grabbed a partner to dance close with. Probably because the song didn't require any complicated dance moves for the obviously intoxicated dancers.

Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter