News?

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CUT!"

Taeyeon sighed as the music video director once again stopped filming. He'd been spending the last 15 minutes trying to give a smouldering look into the camera, but he honestly failed at it. He wasn't used to trying to act y, but the President wanted to continue going with his new image as a hot boy-next-door.

Ever since he nailed the performance at their comeback stage, they automatically thought that he'd be able to pull the look off. In reality, it took an insane amount of effort trying to look y for his fans. The only thing he really had going for him was when he followed Yuri's advice and lifted his shirt during his part. Of course, that kind of backfired on him when all of s nearly tripped over themselves in surprise.

Rubbing at his face, he looked towards the frustrated director. "Director-hyung, can't I take a break?" he pleaded.

Staring back for a moment, the director finally nodded his head in assent. "Fine. We'll film someone else for now. But you better be practicing for your part while I'm gone!"

Taeyeon quickly agreed with the demand. He really just needed a brief break to gather himself.

Shuffling towards the break room, he immediately plopped onto the couch. Groaning, he closed his eyes and started to massage his temples. Continuing for a long while, he jumped a bit when something cold touch his skin. Snapping his eyes open, he was greeted by an awkwardly smiling ice princess.

"Sorry." she murmured. "Just wanted to know if you might need this?" Lifting up a water bottle with droplets running down it, she gestured at him to take it.

"Thanks." Sending her a small smile, he reached for bottle. He flinched slightly when their hands touch. Glancing at Jessica, he noticed that she too seemed somewhat surprised. They stared at their hands pressed together before Taeyeon slowly took the water out of her grasp. Shaking his hand a bit, he decided to ignore the odd feeling he experienced.

Coughing lightly, her opened the bottle and took a long drink. When he was done, he observed the ice princess who was steadily avoiding his gaze. "Are you done with your part?" he asked.

Startling a bit, she turned towards him. "Um, yeah. How about you?"

"Honestly, it looks like I'm going to be here for a while." he admitted.

Jessica looked equal amounts amused and curious. "Don't you just have to stare at the camera?"

"Yah! It's not at easy as it sounds." he whined. "I have to look like I'm going to eat whoever's watching."

Laughing, Jessica gave the pouting boy a disbelieving look. "Eating? When did you turn to Sooyoung?"

Huffing, he ignored her chuckles. "Sooyoung would probably do a better job anyways. I have no idea what I'm doing."

Humming in thought, Jessica gave him a level look. "Why don't you just pretend your trying to get your lover into bed with you?"

Taeyeon gave her a surprised look. "That works? I usually just ask if they wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter