The Reason.

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- [Released earlier because we hit 350 subscribers.] Hey guys! I just wanted to know when the appropiate time is to request for a story poster? Like after 10 chapters or something? Also, where do I go in order to ask for one? Sorry, still new to AFF. If any of you guys could message me the answer I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks. *coughs awkwardly* Anyways! On to our story~

 

 

 

After an embarrasing wake up that left him and Sunny avoiding each others' eyes that morning, Taeyeon recieved a message that their manager finally arrived at their dorms to explain the current situation.

"Morning girls! And Taeyeon", he greeted them.

The members gave their replies with various degrees of enthusiasm.

"So", he started. "I released the statement last night about Taeyeons' change, and most of the fans seem to have taken it well. We lost a few fans, but seemed to have gained a bit more fangirls to balance it out. I tweaked your schedules a bit, but other than that, we're a go for promotions starting tomorrow." he finished with a small smile.

The girls were somewhat glad to continue their tasks. Even if having a brief break was fine, they were still lost on what to do with their free time. At least promotions gave them a common goal to aim for.

"Wait."

They all turned their heads to a worried looking Taeyeon. "What if I can't sing our songs as a guy?" he asked.

Their manager froze at that. The thought honestly hadn't occured to him. He was too busy making changes and doing damage control that he forgot that this new Taeyeon might not have the same strong voice as his woman form. "Ah, I forgot" he admitted.

Jessica gave him a glare. "How can you forget something as crucial as that?"

"It's okay Jessi." Taeyeon placed a hand on the fuming girls' tense shoulders. She stiffened slightly at the foreign touch before she managed to calm herself down somewhat.

"Manager-oppa, let's just go to the studio later. We'll check to make sure I can still sing my lines", he suggested.

He nodded in agreement to the leader before standing up. "I'll give them a call to let them know about the unexpected visit." He was about to walk out into the hallway before he stopped abruptly. Turning around, he gestured at Taeyeon to follow him. "Nevermind. Let's just go now. I forgot that I needed to talk with you about something."

Taeyeon was curious about what he wanted, but shrugged it off and followed their manager out into the hallway outside their dorm.

His manager stuffed a hand in one of his pockets before fishing out what seemed to be a folded up letter. He handed it towards a confused Taeyeon. "It seems your reason for changing arrived at our building yesterday."

Opening the letter quickly, Taeyeon started to read the note.

 

 

If your reading this, it must mean that our plan worked. When you read the reason for your sudden change, you might be frustrated at us, but know that we have good intentions with this. That being said, the reason why your now a man is simply because we don't want you to be lonely anymore. We're not quite sure to believe the dating rumours about your fellow groupmates, but when it comes to you, it seems that nobody has caught your attention enough for there to be any rumours about. Most of us are sure it's because your actually in love with one of your members, but too afraid to show your true feelings. With this change, you won't be judged harshly if you decide to act on those feelings. We hope you can be happy from now on Leader Taeyeon.

Sincerely,

-Your supporters.

 

 

Rereading the letter three more times, Taeyeon carefully folded the paper before placing it in his pocket.

His manager watched his lack of reaction intently, but jumped a bit when Taeyeon suddenly punched the wall near them.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm a guy now because they think I'm lonely and in love with one of the girls?!" he shouted.

Manager-oppa quickly tried calming down the enraged male, who was now pacing out his sudden anger. "Calm down Taeyeon or the girls will hear you. Do you want them to see you like this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter