Comeback~

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ow!"

Taeyeon quickly retracted his arm and sent a sheepish smile at a glaring Sunny. "Sorry Sunkyu. I'm still not used to my long body."

She let out a sigh before turning towards the other girls watching from the sidelines. "Can we please take a break? I don't want to be tired when I end up being crippled from Taeyeon's spazzing."

Some of the members laughed at their blushing leader before nodding and walking off to take a breather.

The group was currently at the dance studio trying to touch up on their dancing a few more times before they had to perform at their comeback stage. However, they had barely gone through the beginning before it became apparent that they were in trouble. On the part where they were supposed to be raising their hats in the air, Taeyeon, with his longer arms, accidentally smacked Seohyun in the back of the head. This continued on until at least each member had suffered a blow by a clumsier than usual Taeyeon.

He sighed as he looked at his reflection before slowly going through the moves by himself. Really, he should have foreseen something like this happening. If he was worried before about not being able to sing the same notes, he should have figured that he might not be able to dance the same moves too.

Stumbling a bit, he stopped and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

Maybe he should just pretend to have a problem with his leg so he could stand by and sing the lines, but keep out of the dancing? Right when the thought crossed his mind, he immediately shook his head. It would more than likely ruin their formation and he didn't want to be selfish and make s learn a new one just for him to sit out. He'd just have to work harder!

Determined, he started the dance moves once again, trying his best to hit the marks.

While most of the members were sneaking glances at the sweaty male in a tank-top that showed off his muscles, Tiffany was blatantly staring at him. Biting her lip, she couldn't help but imagine him without the tank-top on. Thinking about his toned body, her own body slowly started heating up once again, this time from something different than dancing. Eyes glazed over and comepletely zoned out, she didn't see Taeyeon tripping over his own feet until she felt a body crash into her.

Wincing, and disoriented, she tried sitting up only for her lips to be met with something soft. Eyes slowly opening, they widened when she saw that she was kissing an equally stunned Taeyeon. On the lips.

Shocked, she quickly tried getting up, but ended up butting heads with Taeyeon. They both groaned at the impact before clutching at the sore spot.

On the sidelines, Seohyun and Sunny were gaping at the scene, Yuri was fantasizing about being in Tiffany's place, Yoona was filming their compromising position, and Sooyoung was boasting about her 'Taeny' couple to the annoyed 'Taengsic' shipper, Hyoyeon.

Jessica was just staring blankly at the couple on the floor. She wasn't quite sure how to react. The most prominent emotions were jealousy and heartbreak. She wanted to be the one that Taeyeon kissed, even by accident. At the same time, her stomach was churning at seeing them together like that. She didn't like the feeling. 'Is this how it's going to be if he becomes attracted to someone else?'

Shaking her head a bit, she clenched her jaw and strengthened her resolve to herself. 'I won't let that happen. I'm not going to let Taeyeon go like last time. This time, he's going to be mine.'

While Jessica was giving herself a pep-talk and 'Taeny' were still on the ground, Hyoyeon finally had enough of the gloating shikshin. Pushing Sooyoung out of her way, she marched towards the downed couple. Grabbing Tiffany by the arm, she pulled her out from under Taeyeon. After making her stand on her own, she wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter