Boy Taeng?

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Alright you greedy children xD Since you guys are awesome and we passed our 200 subscriber mark (much love to you guys! *hugs*), I decided to release this chapter earlier than planned. Enjoy~

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up from her dreamless sleep when she felt an added weight on her bed. "Who is it?" she asked hoarsely.

"It's me Tae-Tae. I woke up earlier and had some trouble going back to sleep. I can sleep with you, right?" Tiffany whispered hopefully.

Letting out a barely audible sigh, she shifted over to make room for her best friend. When Tiffany settled down, Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the other girls' waist before trying to fall asleep again. She soon fell into dreamland.

Tiffany checked to make sure Taeyeon was sleeping before placing a small kiss on the girls' forehead.

"Thanks wifey."

...

Tiffany woke up hours later with her back pressed to Taeyeons' front. Letting out a small smile she snuggled back into the warm embrace of her wife. Before she could get comfortable again, she noticed something seemed odd. The embrace felt different from all the other times she woke up in Taeyeons' arms. She glanced down and noticed that the arms around her waist looked nothing like Taeyeons'. If she'd have to describe it, the word that came to mind would be it looked more manly. 

'A sasaeng fan didn't sneak in here right?' Tiffany was having an inner panic attack. 'Isn't that impossible?'

When she was somewhat able to calm her racing heart, she slowly turned in the embrace and instead of the soft baby-face of her best friend, she was met with a mans face. A man. Hugging her. In a bed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

...

Taeyeon was having a peaceful rest, when a piercing screech invaded her mind. Leaping towards the side in surprise, she landed on the floor with a thud. Groaning, and still in a daze, she scrambled into a standing position when the screaming showed no signs of stopping. Taking a quick glance of the room, she noticed that Tiffany was curled up in the corner of her bed and staring at her with frightened eyes.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She quickly asked while inspecting her room for anything that would warrant such a freak out. 'Maybe there's a bug?'

Tiffany looked at the man in disbelief when it became apparent that he thought nothing was wrong. "Why are you in here? How did you get in here?!"

Taeyeon gave her a confused look, but before she could question what was wrong, the door to the room slammed open and the rest of their members stumbled in.

"We heard you screaming Tiffany. What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked, while brandishing a baseball bat. At least her weapon of choice looked logical, the rest probably just grabbed the first thing in their sight.

"Yuri, why do you have a plunger?" Taeyeon asked.

As one, all the girls turned their heads and focused on the male standing near the bed, wearing a confused expression.

All was still, until Jessica let out a dolphin shriek that erupted the room into chaos.

"AAHHHHHH!!!" "What the hell?!" "Why is there a guy here?!"

Hyoyeon was startled by all the questions, but chose instead to try to get rid of what she thought was a threat. She quickly raised the bat up high, ready to strike the now wide-eyed intruder.

"Wait! Hyoyeon what are you doing?!" Taeyeon yelped, while scrambing away from her suddenly violent friend.

"How dare you sneak in here and try to molest my friend!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. "Sooyoung, Yuri, help me with this guy."

The two girls immediately flanked their temporary leader and as one, the girls advanced towards the terrified ert.

...

When the manager of SNSD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter