New Body.

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- [Released earlier than planned since we hit 300 subscribers fast~] Lol wow, I honestly didn't know there were this many Taengsic shippers. Let's cruise in our submarine together~ Oh, and also, I'm still new to this fanfiction thing, so does anybody know the time when I should release chapters? I'm not sure about the time zones for you guys, but I stay up past midnight in my mountain time zone. What would be that for you? Anyways, on to our story~

 

 

 

Taeyeon was currently in the dorms' bathroom searching for her contact case by order from manager-oppa. She honestly didn't know what was such a big deal that she had to wear her contacts now instead of being able to go back to bed. She had just grasped the familiar case when Seohyun poked her head in.

"Op-er I mean Unnie, have you found them yet?" she questioned softly.

"Just found them maknae," Taeyeon smiled at the younger girl. "I'll put them in now, so don't worry."

Unknown to the leader, who was now attempting to put her contacts in, Seohyun had a small pink tint to her cheeks. 'Taeyeon-unnie has a nice smile for a boy.'

"Done!" Taeyeon shouted, startling the younger girl out of her musings. She looked towards her unnie to see the reaction to his new body, but was further surprised when she found him staring at her. She felt her cheeks start to warm up again from the sudden attention.

"Op-Unnie", she stammered, "Why are you looking at me?"

Taeyeon was confused as to why the other girl was blushing, but decided to ignore it. "Ah, didn't you need to show me something?"

Seohyun stared at him in disbelief. 'He didn't freak out from his reflection? Or is he that dense?'

"Unnie, you don't care about how you look now?"

"Eh? I can put in my contacts without a mirror. I'm a pro", Taeyeon stated confidently. "Why? What's wrong with how I look?"

Right after she asked that, Taeyeon glanced at the mirror and froze upon seeing a mans' reflection.

"Remember when we were screaming earlier, and how manager-oppa explained how your now a man? That's why unnie." Seohyun stated nervously.

Even though she heard the maknae, Taeyeon was still staring intently into the glass. Whenever she twisted her neck or made faces, the man would do the same. She honestly wasn't sure whether to be amazed or terrified so she settled for staying numb. Just in case her friends were trying to trick her, she checked to make sure there really was a mirror. There was.

"Well ."

...

While Seohyun was checking on their leader, the 7 other girls were lounging around the living room, waiting for the inevitable scream. Even if they all wanted to see how Taeyeon would react, their manager thought it was better not to crowd her, until he was somewhat used to his new body.

Taeyeon had just walked towards the bathroom when their manager turned towards them and stated, "Don't crowd him. He's definitely going to freak out, but give him a bit of time to accept that he's now a man. Now I trust you guys to take care of your leader for today at least. I need to go start working on releasing a statement about our temporary-boy leader and changing some things so the fans won't be shocked by his new appearance."

Before any of the members could object, he rushed out of the room and exited their dorms.

"I'm going to go check on Taeyeon and maknae", Sunny stated before walking out of the room. The other members watched her leave before turning towards one another.

"I wonder how manager-oppa is going to promote manTaeng", Yuri commented.

Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders. "There are a lot of fangirls so they'll probably be happy about his new body. Not sure about the fanboys."

"Don't we have more fangirls than boys?" Yoona asked. "So it should be alright, hopefully."

Jessica was about to answer her when they heard a loud thud followed by a small shout of alarm.

Right when they shot up to check on their friends, a disheveled Seohyun appeared in the doorway. "Yuri-unnie, Hyo-unnie, Sunny-unnie needs your help."

The two mentioned girls brushed past their maknae and headed towards the bathroom while the rest of the girls stared at a slightly blushing Seohyun.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked.

"She fainted."

Jessica lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter