FWB

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy . Did I just lose my ity as a boy?!"

Horrified, Taeyeon sprung out of bed in a panic. How could this happen to him?! He didn't even remember any of it! Was he really that drunk?

Scrambling around to find his clothes, he quickly threw on his boxers. When he was trying to zip up his pants, he froze when he heard a voice come from the bed.

"Oh. Your awake."

Slowly turning his head towards the source of the noise, he practically choked on his own saliva.

"B-boa noona?"

Sitting up in bed, Boa smiled at an obviously shocked Taeyeon. Shifting a bit to get herself comfortable, she continued to watch him to see is reaction.

Moments later, it became apparent that he was too surprised to do anything. Sighing, she lazily slipped out of the bed.

Taeyeon snapped back to reality when he was met with his sunbae. Smacking a hand to his face, he quickly tried covering his eyes. When he tried backing away, he tripped on his own shirt and toppled over onto the floor.

Boa giggled at the flustered boy before continuing forwards. Bending over a still downed Taeyeon, she grasped at his hands before slowly removing them from his eyes. She pouted a bit when he still refused to open them. Thinking for a moment, she smirked at him before boldly placing his hands on her still bare chest.

Jerking at the sudden feeling of warm flesh, he snapped his eyes open in shock before quickly closing them again. 'This can't be happening! Please be a weird dream. I'm a byuntae enough to dream about something like this, right?'

Boa watched in amusement as he raised a hand up and slapped his own face hard. 'I would have slept with Taeyeon sooner if this is the freak out I'd be rewarded.'

When he registered the stinging pain, he gulped as he finally realized that this was not a dream. Taking a deep breath, he opened his eyes once more before locking gazes with the woman sitting in his lap. Stuggling not to look down, he asked, "Why are you here?"

She sent him a smile when she noticed his attempt to ignore her body. Shifting in his lap, her smile widened when his body reacted. "Isn't it obvious? We slept together."

Feeling insulted when his face fell, she asked, "What? You were pretty excited last night."

Covering his face with his hands, he groaned. "It's not that. I was a before."

Eyes widening in shock, she quickly stood up from his lap. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I honestly didn't know."

"It's fine." he sighed. "It's not like I used to broadcast it."

Giving him an awkward look, Boa quickly looked around for her bra and . Finding them strewn about, she put them on in order to let Taeyeon feel more comfortable around her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she watched him. "You can open your eyes. I'm semi-decent."

Rolling her eyes when he continued to leave them closed, she said, "I promise."

Slowly uncovering his eyes, he looked towards the bed. Seeing her in her underwear was still weird for him, but better than her staying in her birthday-suit.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly when the silence was going on longer then he wanted. "So, what happened last night?"

Head tilted, she gave him a curious look. "You honestly don't remember?"

"No. Sorry."

Boa hummed at him before settling herself back on the bed. "Well, I can tell you what happened from my point-of-view. Hopefully it will jog your memories."

Nodding eagerly, he shifted on the floor to make himself comfortable.

"It was when I arrived at the party..."

...

Boa sighed in relief when she was finally able to convince her manager to le her attend the after party. She had been tense lately, and she really needed some time to unwind. It was just a plus that she'd be letting loose with her fellow idols.

Sending a smug grin at her bodyguards, she jumped out of her car before skipping towards the front doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter