Girl Taeyeon.

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SNSD!" "SNSD!" "SNSD!"

'Sones sure are dedicated fans. Staying at the airport this late at night just to catch a glimpse of us.'

Taeyeon kept the small smile on her face for the fans around them even though all she wanted at that moment was a pillow and a bed. Heck, she'd settle for the floor if it meant finally getting some rest. The past few months have been more brutal than usual what with recording new songs, learning the choreography, arriviving at events, promoting their ads, etc. Such was the life of being in one of the most popular girl groups in Korea.

Taeyeon took a quick glance around and noticed fatigue showing on her members' faces as well even if they tried their best to look cheerful. Even with their make-up artists taking extra time to hide them, there were still small details of sleepless nights showing. Hopefully she'd be able to convince manager-oppa to let them have at least one day off in order to recuperate. She didn't want any of her sisters getting sick from how overworked they were at the moment.

"Taeyeon!" Taeyeon snapped out of her musings, and quickened her pace in order to catch up with the rest of the group, including her best friend Tiffany Hwang. She sent Tiffany an embarrassed smile to which the latter just giggled at.

"Pay attention more Tae-Tae, now isn't the time to be spacing out", Tiffany reprimanded.

Taeyeon just shrugged at her, "You know how busy we've been, I'm surprised none of us have walked right into a wall." She paused for a second to contemplate before adding, "At least I don't think anybody has yet."

Tiffany opened to reply, but was interrupted by one of their escorts, who ushered the girls to enter the van they were standing by. They quickly got in and shuffled over to make room for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon before the doors closed shut.

Taeyeon breathed a sigh of relief when she was finally able to take a break from everything. She quickly took off her heels to massage her somewhat sore feet.

"You'd think we'd be used to all this already, but it still tires me out," Sooyoung whined.

Hyoyeon smirked over at Sooyoung."Your just getting old and fragile."

"YAH!", Sooyoung glared at her before she smacked her in the back of the head. "Don't forget I'm younger than you choding."

"Whatever", Hyoyeon sniffed and turned her head away before adding, "Do you even lift?"

"What?!"

Taeyeon let out a sigh before turning towards a texting Tiffany and ignoring the now arguing children.

"Fany can I rest my head on your lap? Please wifey?" She even added puppy eyes in order to make it harder for her to object.

Tiffany stopped staring at her phone long enough to glance at a sight which would bring most men to their knees. 'CUTE!' She took a moment to calm her heart before sending the other girl one of her famous eye-smiles. "Sure Tae-Tae."

Not wanting her to change her mind, Taeyeon quickly laid down and put her head on Tiffany's lap. She shuffled around in her bag for her iPod when she noticed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were still arguing although it was now obvious they were going off on a tangent. She quickly stuffed in her earphones before the arguement escalated again. She put her music on shuffle, closed her eyes, and settled back down into the girls' lap with the scent that was uniquely Tiffany.

...

"Taeyeon, wake up."

Taeyeon groaned in annoyance when she felt someone pushing on her shoulder. Squirming away from the offending object, she quickly settled back down, before being shaken once again. She smacked the hand lightly before sitting up and stretching her tired muscles. She looked to her side and saw the resident ice princess, Jessica Jung, giving her an awkward smile.

"Sorry to wake you, but we're at the dorms."

She quickly averted her eyes when the other girl attempted to make eye contact. "Um, thanks Jessica. Where's Tiffany?"

Seeing she wasn't going to get a reaction, Jessica let out a sad smile before putting on her mask. "She really needed to use the restroom so she asked me to wake you up for her." 'Even though you would rather walk on hot coals than so much as stand near me.'

Picturing a fidgeting Tiffany rushing towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter