Debut?

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- So here's chapter um, 7? Wait I mean 6! Sorry, the 'Characters' chapter makes me confused. Anyways~ Here's where our handsome Taengoo will make a little debut to fans while escorting a crushing Krystal. How will the fangirls react to his new appearance? I, myself, almost squealed when I saw a picture of how I imagined he looked. Now let's see what's going to happen! Read on~

 

 

 

Taeyeon was nervous. That much was made clear, what with his jittery leg, sweating hands, and fidgeting body. When a warm hand landed on his thigh and gave a gentle squeeze he looked towards the beautiful female sitting beside him with a gentle look on her face. He sent Krystal a grateful look to which she gave him a small nod back. Before she could retract her hand, he quickly held onto it and interlocked their fingers before settling them in his lap and looking out the darkened window.

Even though Krystal was surprised, she couldn't help the tiny smile forming on her lips. 'Taeyeon is really cute when he's nervous. Being extra affectionate is a bonus.'

They continued to sit like that in silence until the car started slowing down. When it officially came to a stop, Taeyeon took in a deep breath. He could already hear the fans outside screaming at the idols already there and waiting to see who was going to come out next. Straightening in his seat, he relaxed his body and plastered on a smile before opening the door and stepping out.

Screams. That's all that he could hear. All around him, there were screams and shouts. When he looked around, he noticed that most of the fans were flashing SNSD pink and sporting merchandise with her girl self on it. 'So most of them are SONES? I guess manager-hyung spread the word that I'd be here.'

Taking a moment to collect himself, he turned back and held out a hand to help Krystal out of the car. The moment she stepped out, it seemed as if the cheers doubled. Sending them a charming smile, he shifted his attention back to the woman next to him. He held out his arm and gestured for her to take it. Hesitatingly, she wrapped her arm around his and leaned into his body. They then started the seemingly long walk towards the huge theater the showing was being held.

"Taeyeon-oppa!" "Oppa! Kyaa~" "I love you Taeyeon!"

The time they spent walking amidst the spazzing fans, Taeyeon was getting less worried. It seemed as if the fans really didn't care that much about his new appearance. He was relieved and happy that they were still supporting him throughout his change and grew back the confidence to start sending them winks and waves.

They were still chanting his name when the couple finally reached the doors. He opened it for the both of them, before they walked inside the brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter