Friendly Support.

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- *epic facepalm* I honestly wasn't sure what to do with this chapter lol. However, once I got a basic idea going, I started typing a lot. Same thing generally happens with my chapters. I'd hesitate in writing, but once I get going, I have to remind myself to stop and save some for another chapter. :P Also, I wasn't going to have 2ne1 join in the harem, just some harmless flirting to bring out the green monsters in his goup xD. Haha. Now to continue with the semi-debut for our handsome Taeyeon~

 

 

 

Krystal and Taeyeon were currently walking out of the darkened theater where they had just spent the past couple hours watching the first showing of a Korean drama. While Krystal went to the bathroom to clean up her appearance from crying, Taeyeon was left standing in the foyer by himself.

'That movie was so boring. Can't they make a drama without it being a cliche? I'd much rather watch a scary movie than that snore fest.' Taeyeon jumped a little bit in order to wake up his body from the long premier.

When he glanced around him, he noticed that while some of his fellow idols were doing their own thing, most of them were staring at him and whispering to each other. He knew it was inevitable, since they didn't get a chance to observe his new form earlier, but he still hated being the center of attention. Right when he was contemplating whether or not to just walk out and leave, he felt a small hand placed on his back. Turning, he saw that Krystal was finally finished with freshening up.

"How are you feeling?" she asked when she noticed his awkward stance.

"I'll get used to it" he commented. "I mean, the real test is going to be the after party."

Krystal bit her lip at that. She wasn't quite sure Taeyeon was prepared to be hounded by questions. They were lucky earlier because they were running late to the showing, so they avoided any major interactions, but now that everyone knew that the genderswap announcement was real, she didn't want to put Taeyeon through an interrogation from their peers. When she opened to ask him about it, a light cough interrupted her.

Both turning around, they were met with a bright eyed Heechul and a smirking Key.

"Yah, Taeyeon!" Heechul shouted happily. "That switch really did you some justice huh?" He started ruffling the now taller Kim siblings' short hair.

Taeyeon smacked his hand away in irritation, but on the inside, he was glad to have some extra support from his friends.

Key started inspecting his body from head to toe and all around before he nodded to himself. "A decent looking girl and now a hot guy. Lucky bastard." He winked at his pouting friend.

"What do you mean decent? I looked awesome as a girl!" he complained.

Heechul hummed at that. "If you say so kiddo." He started inspecting his phone in order to ignore his annoyed friend. He was surprised when Taeyeon suddenly locked an arm around his head and started rubbing his knuckles against the top. "Yah, let go! Your ruining my hair!"

Ignoring the stumbling men, Krystal turned towards a grinning Key. "You don't care about his change?"

Key gave her a look as if the answer was obvious. "Of course not. Taeyeon is still Taeyeon. A violent tomboy at heart", he gestured at the arguing pair, before adding, "Just that this time, Taeyeon has the means to get back at us for bullying him."

Krystal smiled at tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter