Shopping with Krystae.

Handsome Taeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Ahhhh~ I was so lazy writing this chapter ;) I knew what I wanted to write, but putting in the effort to write it was hard to accomplish :P Lol. This story is just me typing down what I think up in my head with no planning at all xD It usually takes listening to Nightcore to pump me up! Also, I'd like to take this time to thank you guys because in just a week we got 20 upvotes (what is that btw?), 90 comments, and over 390 subscribers. Let's keep it up yeah? Now, on to our story~

 

 

 

'Well, this is awkward.'

The current atmosphere was indeed awkward for our kid leader. The moment he arrived, Krystal had made it clear that she didn't want to be near him at all. Every time she noticed he was remotely close to her, she'd quickly put some space between them. It was disheartening to know that someone he considered a decent friend was now avoiding him thanks to his body change. He honestly couldn't blame her though. In fact, he was surprised that she was the first one to react this way given how abnormal the situation was. For now, he decided to give her time to get used to it before trying to approach her.

Strolling around the store they were curently inside, he let his mind wander to the first day of his change. When he first realized his new body, he was actually quite scared about what was happening. He didn't know why he changed and how it was going to affect those around him, so he acted like it was a normal everyday occurence to avoid a meltdown. He didn't want to think of his manager as a liar, but the fact was that until he saw the fans' reactions firsthand, he was going to continue being a nervous wreck on the inside. When he thought about how his parents would react, he quickly shoved it to the back of his mind and headed towards the stylist.

"Stylist-noona, don't you think you ordered enough clothes for me?" he questioned when he saw the many bags of clothes their escorts were carrying. He was amazed none of them seemed to be that burdened by the load.

Glancing at the young man next to her, the stylist slowly nodded her head. "I guess we have enough to get you settled so far. We'll probably come again in a week or so."

Taeyeon gave a sigh of relief. They had been at this for hours, and he honestly hated shopping, even as a girl. He'd much rather have clothes that were comfortable than anything else. At least now he didn't have to wear heels.

Stretching a bit, he looked around him and noticed Krystal staring at him. Right when their eyes met she quickly averted her gaze. Frowning, he headed towards where she was looking at some tank-tops on display. Even if he wanted to give her time, he couldn't help wanting to fix the situation now.

"You don't have to keep avoiding me you know", he started. Krystal gave him a startled look, but he ignored it and continued, "I understand that it may be odd, but know that I'm still the same person I was before. Just in a different body."

Seeing the desperate look he was giving her, Krystal lowered her head in shame. She didn't think it would affect him at all. She just didn't know how to react towards him. How were you supposed to react when an old crush suddenly turns into the opposite gender? The reason why she ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter