Day 1~

Love at first sight?

Once Namjoo and Naeun arrived they were already out of energy once they got out of their flight due to the humid weather, due to the humid weather the teachers had bought ice americano's for everyone. Afterwards it was another 10 mins by driving to arrive at the camp site/missionary location as the teachers called it.

Namjoo's POV:

(In the van) "Naeun-ah can i use your headphones real quick?, i lost mine at the airport" Namjoo asked "Aish unnie your always so clumsy pay attention next time" she said and they both spent the entire van ride talking about what to wear and how Naeun wanted to get a boyfriend during this trip. "Yah Naeun ah you do know that we're hear to do community service right, its one of the high-school requirements" she said "Ok,Ok unnie and how bout we find someone for you too~" Naeun said giggling and before they knew it they arrived at the campsite to only see 3 tall wooden builings for each different school. "I call the top bed" yelled the other students racing each other to the building. Namjoo and Naeun got their assigned rooms and noticed that the other schools have arrived as well. "Unnie!!!" Naeun yelled "i think i found the kingka from the Incheon high-school, ugh why is he soo perfect!!" (Btw im thinking of adding L since i ship Myungeun soo much if you guys want him in this story too them plzz let me know...ok now back to the story) "Aigoo my Naeun you fall for every guy that walks past you" Namjoo said while pinching her chubby cheeks that were red as a tomato "Unnie you'll understand me too, once you find your other half too". As Namjoo walked out to buy some snacks since her and Naeun both didnt want the airplane food she them bumped into a guy with sunglasses who said "Would you look where your going plzz" and had spilled coffee all over you "Shouldnt you be apologizing for spilling your latte on me" but by the time she got up he was gone "Aish if i see that punk again i'll just..ugh i mean shouldnt he at least apologize" and with that she went to the bakery quickly to get changed afterwards for the icebreaker game along with the oher schools.

Sungjae's POV

"Minhyuk hyung i told you i wanted extra cream in my latte" he said while doing his classic aegyo face which didnt work on him this time "Yah Sungjae-ah lets hurry up we're going to be late and dont you remember what happened last time at the dentist, plzz control your sugar level, dont you want to become an idol in the future?" Minhyuk said pissing him off as usual but their 8year friendship would never end. As we left the caffe i accidently ran into a girl who seemed to be from one of the other schools, because of her tremenous about of perfume i sneezed which caused me to spill my "precious" vanila latte all over her (i know i couldve apologized like a normal person would do but due to my level of immaturity i acted like a 5 year old to the first girl i've ever talked since i was in 7th grade). I turned to apologize but couldnt due to Minhyuk-hyung's nagging "She was kind of cute i wish i could get partnered up with her at the icebreaker game" he thought while smiling to himself.

Sorry for the short update i've been busy with school and today was the only time i had to update hope everyone has a wonderful week, and dont get too stressed out from school like me~ ^.^ The next chapter will be about what happens at the icebreaker game sorry if i bored you *bows*