Don't love me

Love at first sight?

Sungjae's POV:

He slowly got back to his senses, as he slowly opened his eyes he'd hoped to see Namjoo but knowing she probably never wants to see him again, he didn't see the point of waiting on false hopes he kept having. "Yah Sungjae-ah" Minhyuk and Changsub hyung said and came to me with a worried look on their faces. "Yea, I'm fine hyung what happened?, i can't remember anything" he asked curiously "You fainted during the beginning of the second verse during rehearsal, and we had no choice but to immediately send you to the hospital, and cancel the show sadly, but what's more important is that your ok right?" Minhyuk explained and told me that he had sent Namjoo a text message but there was no reply sent back afterwards. Although he was dissappointed he let out a sigh saying "It's fine hyung, let her be, she shouldn't love someone like me who can't even do anything to make her happy." The BtoB members were very worried about his health conditions and decided to cancel activities until Sungjae makes his recovery. A couple days later he  suprisingly recieved a reply back from Namjoo saying "Meet me at the nearby cafe in 30mins" After reading the text he knew what she was going to tell him, he didn't want to believe it but had no other choice but to move on although he may never will.

@ the cafe "Dropbox"

He had entered the cafe noticing Namjoo in the far corner sitting near the windows, he finally approached after taking a deep breath and sat down, she finally began to spoke "Sungjae-ah i don't think we should see each other anymore, i can't handle you being hurt anymore or us both arguing, i want the best for you, and in order for that to happen we should seperate and go our own ways. Sungjae-ah don't forgive me (she started to show tears in her eyes) don't love me, forget about me, i can't handle seeing you in pain, living everyday unable to do anything, don't wait for me to come back, she held his hand and left afterwards without another word, until he back-hugged her saying "You think i can just forget you like that, don't you know how much i loved you?,i need you in order for us both leave this pain, please dont leave me." "Sungjae-ah, i'll stay by your side as friends, i think i need time before i even change my mind, i really did love you, and i just want you to be happy, i hope we can see eachother again when we're both happy and successfull with what we're doing" before having the urge to hug him she stopped herself and left after wiping her tears away..and that was the last time they talked after 2 years.

Sorry for another sad chapter, the next chapter will be the last one, i hope you guys are enjoying it so far <3~ vixxlover123