I only see you~ (Sungjae's POV)

Love at first sight?

Sungjae's POV

"Long time know see Namjoo-ah" he said with a look of pain and sadness of longing for her. "Sungjae?" she replied with a soft but cold and uninterested voice and left afterwards without another word. "I guess she still can't forgive me" he thought leaving after hoping she would at least comeback but only in his dreams would that happen. He's regretted everyday since he's let her go, he hopes he could one day be able to show his love for her that he once wasn't able to show when he wanted too. He now realizes what kind of person she was to him, she was someone he definetely couldn't get back. He broke her heart, he knows mistakes and now understands her pains and tears and how much she truly loved him, and that all along he never exactly knew anything about her, he wishes that if he had another chance he will do it right this time and he will do anything to love and protect her, because he only sees her as she once did in the past..."I had the chance to say all those things but being the idiot i am i never was able to say them, with now regretting and being ashamed of how i was with everything." He wishes her to be his one and only last love because no other girl in this world would wipe his tears away, laugh at his idiotic ways, understand and listen to his thoughts and his feeling towards her" After her being gone for the past five monthis he wasn't able to do anything properly, and now even his chance of a lifetime has come as being part of a new debuting group called BTOB and he has to come back to his senses as he keeps telling himself to.

A couple days later at Music bank during rehearsal

"Yah Sungjae what is the matter with you lately, you've been getting everything wrong, whelther its your singing or dancing parts, are you going to be able to perform today?" Minhyuk asked concerned about both the groups performance and Sungjae's health since he hasn't been able to sleep for the past 2 weeks since everytime he closed his eyes all he saw was her face that he missed so dearly and wanted to see again every minute. Soon the rehearsal started and everything was going ok until the beginning of the second verse was staring and all of a sudden Sungjae became dizzy to the point he couldn't walk or move at all causing him to collapse on the stage floor. "Yook Sungjae" his group members yelled and immeiately called the ambulance. With the only solution in his mind Minhyuk decided to text Namjoo from Sungjae's phone assuming he still has it. "Yah Kim Namjoo, come to the hospital quick, Sungjae fainted!!!".