(Myungeun) Transfer schools?

Love at first sight?

 Naeun was studying at the library when she'd suddenly heard the girls at the door say "Yah i heard that Kingka Myungsoo is coming to our school!!" She immediately was shocked to first of all why he would do this during midterms but then again she smiled at the thought he came all the way here just to see her~ now they would be seeing eachother everyday.

 

Naeun's POV

While 1st period was just about to begin the teacher came in with a familiar face announcing "Everyone we have a new student today who's just transferred from Incheon High School please introduce yourself (she said to Myungsoo)" "Hello everyone my name is Kim Myungsoo please treat me well" with that all the girls eyes were glued to him "Myungsoo please sit next to the Naeun over there by the window" he happily walked while noticing the glares from the other girls to Naeun whispering "Why here out of all girls, she's the nerd in the class, he possibly can't fall for her right?" He heard this and said with his dimple charming smile "Don't talk about my Naeun like that, yeah thats right we're dating and Naeun may be a nerd but she's the most beautiful nerd i've ever met" the girls said pouting "But oppa, how could someone like you date someone like her your way out of her league, you deserve better oppa" he ignored them and saw that when he arrived at his desk Naeun was gone. "She's not the type to skip class" he thought, he immediately ran out of the class looking for her through the entire building until her entered the school garden and saw her listening to music. He slowly walked behind her and took one earbud out of her ear and listened until one he finally talked "Why'd you run out like that you babo?" he said pinching her cheek until she answered "Yah Son Naeun answer me" "Because..their right i dont deserve someone like you oppa, you've made me believe to do things i could never do before but to you i've done nothing" he pulled her into a hug "Naeun-ah their wrong and im the one that doesn't deserve to have such a beautfiul girl not just on the outside but the inside as well, don't worry about what others say, as long as you stand strong and proud they wont be able to judge you, now my princess lets go to class, since you need to tutor me afterschool" he said "Wait did you fail your math test again? she said "Maybe he said running away since he knew she'd yell at him again "How many times did i tell u to study oppa?" "That why i need you Naeun-ah so plzz tutor me" (he said in a cute voice that she couldn't resist) and they were off to 2nd period after spending an hour to themselves.)

At lunch~

Myungsoo's POV

He tried looking for Naeun everywhere but couldn't due to a group of girls blocking his way "Oppa don't go to her, she left you for some other guy named Taemin her ex-boyfriend" "Yah don't lie like that, what did you do to her!!" he yelled "Let's just say she might need a towel" the girls said with sass he immediately saw that Naeun was soaked with water and got a towel wrapped around her taking to the only room with a fireplace at the school "Im sorry for making you suffer because of me Naeun-ah" "Oppa don't say that those girls always were like that to me and Namjoo unnie, at first i was one of those girls but something about Namjoo unnie made me want to be a better person" "Speaking of Namjoo where is she?" he asked "Sungjae oppa and Namjoo unnie broke up she's trying to get over him so i let her stay at school, if those girls saw her like this she wouldn't be able to ever comeback to school" "Aigoo my Naeun is such a great friend, you know im glad your my girlfriend" he said cupping face with his warm hands as she was still shivering "Why don't i take you home, i don't want you to get sick" (He eventually walked her home but after 5th period because she had to tutor him afterwards) "Son Naeun he said giving a peck on her cheek, lets go home Myunsoo wants to walk you home safely before i have to practice at the company, don't be sad while im gone ok" "Ok oppa go do well for your audition but remember to go over the papers i gave you for the test next Monday" "Yah Naeun-ah arent you forgetting something he said pouting" "This" he said giving a her a cute but warm kiss before he left "Yah what if someone sees us" "It's ok cuz i love you" he watched her walk home. Around 11:00pm he sent her a text saying "See you tmrw, dream about me and btw who's that Taemin guy??!!" she replied saying "Is someone jealous?? he's just someone i've dated in the past, but don't worry i have you oppa and goodnight <3"