Day 3 (Bond-Fire)

Love at first sight?

"Although im hurt, all i want is love, although im sad all i want is your love, because your the only person in the world i will love" One of the students sang with his guitar at the bond-fire.The lyrics really got to Namjoo causing her to cry once again in her bed as she had heard the song continue "Did he ever love me?" she thought

Namjoo's POV

My life was dark before he had bumped into me that first day we met, although we've had our rough times he's the main reason to why i had changed by opinion about getting into a relationship, he was the reason i would enjoy those morning workouts we've done (She kept thinking as she walked to her flight number with Naeun, it had been officially 1 week and she'd heard nothing from him since, "Maybe we weren't meant to be" she'd thought, she'd thought that the kiss was because of Chorong but in the end he'd had gotten back together with her completely forgetting her as if they've never met) Her life routine was back to normal once again with there being no more expectations every morning no more good-morning texts to brighten her day and worst of all no more of his cute pecks on her cheek which as he called them was " His Hamster cheeks" Now she had to sadly take them as a memory and the past. She'd wanted the bond-fire to where they would finally have their first kiss which Chorong had in the end she never wanted to forgive him for what he's done and planned and hoped she'd never see him again. "Namjoo-ah" her mom called from downstairs "Waeyo" she replied "Naeun's here" her mom yelled and soon enough Naeun came entering with her homework as she'd promised she'd help her with. "Unnie, are you doing ok, i didnt expect Sungjae oppa to be like that i mean none of did, im pretty sure he's just going out with her to keep his reputation and the kingka at his school but ik my words won't make you feel better so i brought some ice cream!!! "Thanks Naeun-ah btw how's it going with Myungsoo?" "We're doing fine but turns out he's going to audition for this company who hired him the company's called (Woolim Entertainment) Unnie should we audition after we graduate this summer, we could practice for both vocals and dances, ik an unnie that has a dance studio and she could help us wiith our vocals, what do you think?? "Well i mean its not a bad idea but as long as you can keep your grades up this semester then i'll agree" and the two of them were off to a "productive" night if it wasn't due to Myungsoo calling Naeun every hour and Namjoo had to awkwardly come up with an excuse to leave from their cheesy conversations. But then again she'd remembered the last time Sungjae had called her "Yah Namjoo stop thinking about that jerk, he's forgotten about you so why shouldn't i do the same? The sad truth was that she couldn't because as they say you can never forget your first love no matter what, no matter how much she tried to forget about him she couldn't help but miss him.

Sungjae's POV

"Yah Chorong-ah i told you not to spread the word out about getting back together, because we never have and we never will, i told you i like someone else" he said yelling on the phone fighting with her for the past 2 weeks 'I had a girlfirend, and now even before our first kiss you ruined it once again!!" " don't yell at me like that and besides im doing this for you don't you want to keep your reputation as the former kingka at our school, shouldn't you be thanking me right now" she said in an aegyo voice "I never wanted to be kingka in the first place until you came along our school, stop getting into my life and worry about yours for once" he said hanging up (He knew Namjoo probably never wants to see him again but the sad truth was that she had 'changed her phone number" leaving him no way to contact her and he cant even see her since their schools are 4hrs apart from eachother "i'm sorry Namjoo-ah but i still love you". He said with a sigh.

Sorry for the short chapter i'm loaded with a bunch of tests and projects this week but hopefully you guys will understand~ Next chapter will mostly be about Myungeun for my shippers out there^^