Day 1 cont. (Icebreaker game)

Love at first sight?

Namjoo had quickly changed after the coffee incident. With hoping she'd find Naeun and get the chessy/awkward icebreaker game session to end quickly she entered the building across from the dormitory.

Namjoo's POV

I had walked everywhere to find Naeun talking to the other schools "so-called" kingka Kim Myungsoo when she saw me she ran to me immediately saying "Unnie i think he likes me" "Naeun-ah im happy for you but i just cant seem to trust him for some reason, im mean he has dumped alot of girls leaving them heartbroken, just be careful" "Ok unnie" she said after waving bye to Myungsoo and we walked to the auditorium where all students were supposed to meet"

"Everyone welcome to our first annual school retreat, to start off we are going to divide in groups of 4 and simply just find someone you dont know and introduce yourself, afterwards we will play dodgeball and the last student that stands (from any of the following school) will win a trip to the amusement park with their school now everyone go ahead and find someone and remember to have fun"

Naeun had left immediately to Myungsoo after his text that said "Come find me <3~" leaving her all alone, Namjoo was the outgoing type but in a situation like this she panicked and froze on the spot. She suddenly heard a voice behind her "hey bakery girl" and turned around suprised to see that jerk that had spilled coffee all over her "Oh its you, are you here to apologize" Namjoo said "Yes i am,  btw my name's Sungjae" he said "Im Namjoo" she replied 'Cool, hey Namjoo im really sorry for my attitude earlier can you forgive me?" he asked pouting which left her with a chuckle saying "yea i forgive you" "Haha how about after the dodgeball game we go to the bakery together" he suggested and she nodded immediately since she loves bread. He took her phone to add his number in "i'll meet you outside at 7" he said and winked saying goodbye and she smiled at his cheesyness.

Naeun's POV:

(During the dodgeball game someone had accidently slapped a ball directly at her nose which caused a nose-bleed in the end and Namjoo had taken her to their room) "Naeun-ah are you ok" i heard Namjoo unnie ask "yeah im ok so i saw you talk to Sungjae whats he like?" i asked "Well he seems nice and i guess you could say he's cute, he told me to meet him at 7 tonight at the bakery" while you two were talking Myungsoo oppa had came in and Namjoo unnie had to leave cuz of her "date" with Sungjae. "Naeun-ah" he said while holding your hand "aigoo my princess, i'll beat up the guy that did this to you" "Oppa, you don't have to do that for me all i need is you" she said while pinching his cheeks. And the two ended up cuddling while watching running man their favorite TV show.

Sungjae's POV:

(Where is she?? he thought) when suddenly he heard someone say "it's me" and i turned and grabbed her hand saying "what took you so long?, were you trying to impress me?" i said teasing her she said "no, why would i i'm just glad you didnt spill coffee on my this time" "How could i to my soon to be girlfriend" (mummbling the last part) "i mean lets go im hungry" he said embarrased and that was your guys first night.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed the update, and comment below on which couple you ship more (Myungeun or Jaejoo)