Auditions??

Love at first sight?

(On TV) Has anyone wanted to become a singer, was it your dream??? If so there are audtions this Saturday-Sunday at 3-8pm this week Come for your chance of a life time to Cube Entertainment!!!

Naeun's POV:

UNNIEEE!!!! she said as she ran into Namjoo's room at 4am "What? Is someone here" she replied in a sleepy voice "Unnie they said their holding audtiions at Cube Entertainment...you know..the company that's 5mins away from my house" she just responded with a half awake/you woke me up just for this face as Naeun continued "We shoud go audition, it's always been our dreams to become idols. So what do you say??" she asked with pleading eyes "Ok, only if you let me sleep 3more hours before school starts. "Okay YAY, and btw can u do my math hw for me...before 3rd period" she whispered the last part before getting nagged at.

Namjoo's POV

Naeun-ah wake upp!!! its time to go to school and your mom keeps calling to make sure you don't get detention because from having 5 late passes. "And didn't I tell you to do your homework before you go to sleep??!!! ugh what am i gonna do with you" she said with a deep breath trying to calm herself down. "Ready" she yelled out as she ran out of the bathroom all dressed. "Unnie i forgot to tell you Myungsoo oppa goes to our school now!!!" she said giggling "Omg really why?? did he miss you that much??" as the two fangirled Myungsoo had came behind Naeun to give her a kiss on the cheek making Namjoo once again the third wheel. "Jagiya why didn't you answer any of my kakao messages, dont you know how worried i was??" he said pouting "Im sorry we've been having bad service at my place, and oppa me and Namjoo unnie are planning to audition for Cube Entertainment!!" "Really? that's great, and i got in Woolim Entertainment, but that means i can't see you as often" as the two ended up hugging Namjoo was already near the school gate. "Was that how i used to look as me and Sungjae were dating, what was i thinking back then" she then plugged in her headphones listening to "Goodbye now-Ailee" as she reminisced her memories with Sungjae, but she still tried to tell herself to forget about him it's been a total of 5months since they broke up and she was sure he had forgotten about her, so why couldn't she forget about him??~

On Saturday (on their way to Cube Entertainment)

Unnie i'm nervous! a bunch of girls were saying outside the bathroom "Naeun-ah we got this!!!" she said to cheer her up as they walked in they got their numbers (Namjoo-22) (Naeun-24) Unnie good luck she said as Namjoo's turn ended up being next she sang "Ailee's Love Letter" and when it was Naeun's turn she danced and sang to "Boys-by SNSD" after auditions the judges said they'd let the people know who got accepted next Monday. "Unnie, im gonna go get a snack do you want anything??" Naeun asked "I want some pocky if they have it" Namjoo was walking around the company and as she walked around the dancing studio's she saw a guy practicing alone she couldn't see his face but she noticed him spotting her and she immediately ran but the guy grabbed her arm to stop her with there being an awkard silence before the guy spoke with suprisingly giving her a hug "I missed you Kim Namjoo"