Day 3 (Misunderstandings)

Love at first sight?

I have some new characters in this story!!! Enjoy~

Chorong, Krystal

Namjoo's POV:

She'd just gotten out of the shower, seeing that Naeun was still asleep she had decided to stop by the bakery nearby to get them both (gulokgae=a bread filled with vegetables inside sorry i didn't know how they spelled it in english but their really good) as she walked by she saw a group of girls walking towards the entrance, as they were walking she overheard one of the girls say "hey chorong-ah, are you and sungjae still dating?" "of course we are" Chorong replied while showing a smirk on her face. "I came to suprise him today, i bet he missed me alot since i've been LA for two months". Namjoo had pretended like she didnt hear any of that and quickly bought two (gorokgae's if anyone knows how to spell it in english let me know so when i edit i can fix them^^) "Is she cheating on me?" she thought as she couldn't help but remember what his "girlfriend" chorong had said "Then why is he with me?, is he using me?" she thought as she walked back to the dormitory seeing that Naeun was awake they both ate their breakfast together "Unnie, i can't believe tommorow's our last day here, how am i going to see L?" she said pouting "Yah Naeun-ah you do know his school's only 5mins from ours, aigoo my dongsang she said while ruffling her hair" "Unnie, are you ok?, you look really pale are you sick?" "Actually Naeun-ah while i was at the bakery, i overheard a girl named Chorong and her friends had mentioned that their still a couple, what should i do?" "WHAT!! that girl's back??? i heard that she's been clinging onto him since the beginning of summer and he's rejected her everytime she's asked him out, i honestly pity her" "So he's never liked her?" Namjoo asked "Of course not unnie, Sungjae oppa likes you!, don't forget that" she said giving her a hug.

Attention Students, tonight we'll have a bond fire since it's our last night here. Don't forget that we are going to the homeless ministry around 3pm so please help out as much as you can. Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

Naeun's POV

"Guess who" she felt a pare of arms around her waist as she turned around she said "Is it Minhyuk my boyfriend" she said jokingly "Yah who's that!!" he said angrily "Calm down oppa i'm kidding i only have you" she said as she kissed him on the cheek "Did you sleep well" he asked in a cute voice "Yes because i dreamed about you oppa" she said "Since today is the last day of this retreat how about we have a little alone time" he said reaching out his hands and interlocking her fingers with his "I'd luv that, oppa make sure to contact me even if we might not be able to meet up everyday because of school" "Of course i will, i don't know what i'll do while missing you" he said while cupping her face with his hands pulling her into a long warm hug and they soon were off on their first official date when suddenly his phone was ringing and he'd answered it (Phone convo: Hello, Hi oppa its me Krystal or Soojung, Oh hi soojung-ah how are you?, "oppa how come you haven't been replying to my texts?, don't you miss me?, Soojung-ah don't be like this, we broke up 1year ago, please you deserve someone better, i don't wanna hurt you anymore he said hanging up) "Oppa who's that" Naeun asked "It's my ex she's been calling and texting me everyday, its crazy. I don't know what to do" "How about we go eat, since that always cheers you up" she said while he have her his dimple smile and said happily "You know me so well".

Sungjae's POV:

He and the rest of his friends went out to get breakfast when he heard someone yell from afar "Sungjae-ah" he turned around and was shocked to see Chorong running towards him to give him a hug "Yah didn't you miss me, what's with that reaction" "of course i missed my bestfriend" "Oppa what are you talking about, we're still dating," didn't you get my emails or texts for the past month?" she said staring to get pissed off scaring of the rest of his friends who left him alone "Chorong-ah i'm sorry but i'm just not interested in you, you and me are better of as just friends, im sorry" he said walking off until she grabbed his arm turning him around to face her while she planted a deep kiss.

Namjoo's POV

"Woori unnie how many more sandwiches do we need to make?" "Only 5 more, Namjoo-ah can you go out to the grocery store real quick to pick up some more ham and turkey we're staring to run out" "Okiee, i'll be back soon~" she said as she grabbed the list of things to buy, she'd soon arrived at the grocery until she saw what she thought was sungjae making out with chorong. "So i was being used" she'd thought quickly running into the store while hiding her tears.

Sorry i didn't mean to make Krystal and Chorong's character's originally like that but i was running out of ideas (plzz dont hate me) hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry for my absense last week :(((((((( see you guys later~ Next chapter will be about the bondfire!!!!