I'm Sorry (2 years later)

Love at first sight?

BtoB was now one of the most popular kpop groups,they were packed with even more tours, fansigns, variety shows, etc. Through all those times Sungjae still thought of Namjoo deep inside his heart, but knew she was doing just fine without him and he was fine with just even having her as his bestfriend.

From Namjoo

"Yah. where are you?, Did you forget about my birthday again?!"

From Sungjae

"Sorry Namjoo-ah, i'm running a little late to the company due to traffic, me and the BTOB hyungs will get there in 5mins, I promise!"

Although he hated being friendzoned for two years, he didn't want to lose her, still being stuck with helping her plan, watching her talk to every guy, smiling at them tore his heart in pieces at a time "Why did i ever let you go?" he kept asking "I'll still wait for you Namjoo-ah"

Meanwhile with Myungeun~

"Oppa" she yelled out running to him "Sorry im late guys" he said after bringing in the food they had ordered "Unnie, why'd you make only Myungsoo oppa do it, can't you see how tired he is" she said while pouting "Yah Naeun-ah he asked to do it remember?" Namjoo said while chuckling "Where is Sungjae" she kept thinking "Jagiya it's fine, you don't have to worry about my jet-lagging, it's all worth it since i can finally see you now" he said and pulled her into a hug that caused everyone to say "Guy's this is Namjoo's party" they all said but couldn't help but still say aww at the happy couple. Chorong knew Namjoo still missed having Sungjae by her side, by the way she talked about him everyday, not being able to sleep, she decided to plan something with the rest of the Apink members plus Myungsoo since (Myungeun) were like glue. "Ok guys, how about we plan something that will get Sungjae and Namjoo some alone time so they can talk about their feelings (plus since it was Chorong's fault they were broken up) she wanted the best for both of them. "Naeun-ah how about you and Myungsoo distract Namjoo until Sungjae comes and we'll text BtoB about the plan so they know" Chorong said and all the members went into position.

Namjoo's POV

"Unnie" Naeun came to her along with Myungsoo "Saying why don't we go get some extra cupcakes since there's probably going to be more people coming" "Ok" she replied after taking one more glance at the window seeing if BtoB had arrived yet but sadly no one came (just yet). As the plan was smoothly moving along thanks to Naeun and Myungsoo she had completely forgotten about the party and was having the time of her life as she should be "Oppa, im glad to see Namjoo unnie smile again" she said while Myungsoo pulled her closer to him giving her a peck on the cheek "Oppa not in public" she said blushing. They both soom got a text from Chorong and Hayoung that BTOB arrived, "Namjoo unnie we should get going now" Naeun said "Okiee" Namjoo replied smiling while eating candy. They soon arrived back at the company building. "Unnie why don't you go up first, i need to talk to Hayoung real quick" She soon arrived to see one guy standing near the window with candles that spread throughout the entire practice room "Is that you Sungjae?" she said stuttering as if it was her first time saying his name "Yes it is me Kim Namjoo, he said as he was holding place cards with a bocquet of roses the next card read "I'm Sorry for ever leaving your side, when you were hurting" the 3rd card read "I'm sorry for never being able to understand your heart, only thinking of myself" the 4th card read "Your the most beautiful girl i've ever met, your special, kind, your someone i can't live without" by this point Namjoo was balling in tears finally the last card read "I've been waiting for two years to say these words, I love you, will you give me another chance?, i promise to be a better man and will never leave your sid...he got interrupted after Namjoo gave him a quick peck on his lips "I accept" and that's when the Apink/BTOB/Infinite members came in with Namjoo's birthday cake yelling "Congrats you two!" "You guys planned this?" she said while playfully poking all her members and giving them a hug saying thank you "Namjoo-ah" Sungjae said giving her a rose pulling her into a kiss that was light since there were still some "young members" including himself. "Yook Sungjae promise me you won't flirt with Chorong unnie off set (During Nine guys) or your both dead she said out of jealousy "We won't they both replied".

"I'm just glad your in my life again" they both said to eachother

Let me know down in the comments if you guys want a sequel for just Myungeun since i haven't been able to write a lot about them, i apologize truly to my Myungeun fans^^ hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic and i truly thank my eight subscribers for enjoying my fanfic and helping me throughout writing this far~ until my next fanfic then-vixxlover123