Day 2 (Volunteer work)

Love at first sight?

The next morning everyone had to wake up at 7:00am to separate into two groups (For either the Car wash group or the Painting group) Concidentally Sungjae and Namjoo were together in the painting group, with L and Naeun being in the car washing group.

Namjoo's POV:

Yah "Naeun-ah, wake up we're gonna be late" she said as she hurredly dried her hair and put the shirt that said "2014-2015 volunteer service retreat" while pulling Naeun out of her bed until she finally woke up from a text from the not suprising boyfriend "Myungsoo that read "Hey Naeun-ah im outside your room are you ready yet?". Which caused her to jump out of her bed immediately, after she freshened up and got dressed you two separated with a hug. You suddenly felt a pair of arm around your waist he whispered "Did you miss me" and she reacted with playfully hiting his arm saying "yah(aegyo voice) i told you i get scared easily" and she pouted causing him to pinch her chubby hamster cheeks, and you two were off to get the paint brushes while holding hands.

Meanwhile with L and Naeun~

Naeun's POV:

She went to find Myungsoo as she entered the van but sadly she found out he was assigned to the other van filled with the other school's queenkas flirting with him, she knew Myungsoo would never cheat on her but she had an uneasy feeling and she was afraid of what would happen if that actually happens. Wanting Namjoo to be by her side during situations like this, but since she knew Namjoo was having fun with Sungjae oppa and didnt want to bother them, with listening to music for the rest of the car ride. After 20mins in the car the van had arrived at the rest stop to get some snacks and also for a bathroom break. Naeun left to go the bathroom and tried to find Myungsoo but once again he was too distracted talking to the other girls and she immediately went inside with a sigh~ thinking "was Namjoo unnie right when she said he was a player?, should i not trust him?, does her even like me? as she left the bathroom she saw an arm over her shoulder seeing a smiling Myungsoo "what should i do?" she thought in her head.

Sungjae's POV:

Since their wasn't enough paint brushes they decided the guys to have the wet rags to fix any paint mistakes while the girls shared the paint brushes, i smiled as i walked to Namjoo working hard on painting and teasingly said "your doing well" and she replied saying "shouldn't you be doing your job?", I replied saying "Why can't i see my cute girlfriend..i mean friend" he said stuttering after seeing Namjoo's smile he couldn't help but blush and forgot what he had to say completely and then he "accidently" got paint all over her arm which eventually started a paint fight with everyone giggling and having fun, even the teachers. Once the painting session was finished everyone went to their dorms, "Yah Namjoo-ah" she turned around right when i kissed her on the cheek saying "Goodnight" and left her shyly smiling.

 

Meanwhile during the car wash...

Naeun's POV:

She was trying to distract herslef from all these thoughts going on in her head but seeing that he hasn't acknowledged her for the past 25mins since the car wash ended she went to her new friend who she had met named "Woori" as she went by "Naeun-ah don't worry, if he really loves you he'll never cheat on you or leave you" she said and hugged her afterwards with Naeun saying "Yeah your probably right unnie thanks" she said and soon enough Myungsoo came over secretly preparing himself with a hose and sprayed water all over her and soon hugged her with both of them soaked saying "I'm sorry Naeun-ah i love you" he said as he placed his warm lips on hers. And they all left for their dorms after having dinner back at the retreat cafeteria.

I won't be able to update next week due to my PSAT assessment~ wish me luck!!! and hope you guys enjoyed this chapter feel free to subscribe and comment below.