Summer of 2013

Love at first sight?

"Your school were chosen to go on a mission trip along with 1 other school along to do some vacation as well as doing some community service."  said the principal out of the microphone. That made the students go crazy in homeroom.

Purple: Namjoo's Pov

Teal: Sungjae's Pov (He'll come out in Chpt 2)

2 days before the trip~

Namjoo's Pov:

"What's the point on going on this trip?" she thought when suddenly her friend Naeun goes "Yah Namjoo-ah i heard there's gonna be lots of cute guys from the other schools" Naeun said while jumping in excitement looking at me with a "plzz go" face. "Fine if i go will you leave me alone" she said then Naeun said in a cute voice "of course unni, lets sleepover tommorow so we can pack together". "Ok, come over around 7". And thats how homeroom ended and school was officialy over for the day.As she was walking home she stopped by a market near her apartment to buy herself some mini-sized shampoo and body wash although the trip was going to be 3nights and 4 days she was a total-hygene freak and who knows she might meet a cute guy along the way which she still doubted, she was glad enough to help others and their community. "like i'll ever find a guy" she thought while listening to (Nuest's-Hello) and humming as she left the market.

The next day was full of packing an organizing her place for her and Naeun's sleepover. When it was finally 7o'clock she heard her bell ring outside and hurried to open it, "Namjoo-unni" she yelled after hugging you (Sadly Naeun was the only friend Namjoo had although she was younger than her no one else cared or even talked to her, she was thankful to have her in her life) "Naeun-ah" she said returning her the hug and helped her carry in her suitcase that had an "Audition sheet for Cube entertainment" "Unni" Naeun said "I know it sounds crazy but what if we both auditioned, since its always been our dreams to become idols, and i do mean after highschool so dont worry about if for now, you can tell me your decision whenever you feel comfortable" "Ok i'll think about it, and yes it does sound fun". After bringing Naeun in she made (dukkboki) for dinner for the both of them and spent their night packing and doing face-masks to erase any acne if possible. And finally the next morning Namjoo's father drove the both of them to the airport after giving his daughter a one last hug before letting her and Naeun take their flight along with everyone else in their school. That's how a wonderful experience for Namjoo started.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter sorry if it was boring and yes im ok even if i didnt get 5 votes on this story but do let me know your thoughts in the comments.