twenty eight (intermission)

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XXVIII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

 

Joonmyun looked the beautiful icon of Yixing's on his skype. He's waiting for his oven timer to go off with its obnoxious bell, because he only has enough energy to bake some spring rolls rather than cook a full meal for dinner. It's currently 9:06 pm, meaning that where Yixing is, it would be 11:06 pm. Which is the man's prime time to catch up on his shows on Netflix (not that Joonmyun would remember that detail about him). Joonmyun dropped his chin to the keyboard of his laptop and gazed up at his screen, the love of his life's face with his cursor; in the same way a crazed fan would do to their favourite celebrity. He was tempted to hit the green call button but he paused.

Joonmyun furrows his eyebrows as he thinks to himself. What if I'm being the most pettiest person right now like why am I not calling him first. But surely if I do that would come off as desperate? You know what, it doesn't even- 

His thoughts were interrupted by the bubbly tune of an incoming Skype call; a call from Yixing. Sitting straight up and dimming his monitior screen to adjust his glasses and comb his hair with his fingers, trying to look somewhat presentable before he hits that video icon. 

"JOONIE~!" Yixing excitedly screamed through the screen , waving his hands and Joonmyun warmly smiled and waved back. The male through screen was probably on the Skype app on his phone, as Joonmyun could see his nostrils a bit too clear. Yixing was in his a loose tank and his onyx hair was wet; Joonmyun guesses that he just came out of the shower. There was a faint blush on both men's cheeks when they were staring at each other, a little admiration twinkling in their eyes and a small smile on their lips.

"I forgot how hot you looked in those business shirts" says Yixing as he picks up a granola bar and starts eating it while continuing to talk about his day, unware of how red Joonmyun's ears turned when he had complimented him. He talks on and on about his past week; how busy he had gotten because it's getting closer to the holidays so Yixing's been doing some work on the side to accumulate more money, meaning that its less time for napping.

"How much do you sleep a day exactly?" Joonmyun asks, even though once again, he knew the answer.

"Maybe 13? Well these days I can only get 9 hours, mate it's killing me, even though science says that's very bad for you. Not like it can get any worse than being ugly and shorter six feet am I right?"

Joonmyun raises his eyebrows and scoffs in desbelief at what just came out of the other man's mouth. Ugly? 

"What the hell do you mean you're ugly? If anything you could definitely model for one of Luhan hyung's shoots," Joonmyun got so worked up about Yixing's hurtful comments about his own appearance, he didn't notice how shocked Yixing looked, or the pink hue that spread across his cheeks.

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Well yeah. I wouldn't have got a for you back when we first met in Australia if I-" Joonmyun stops himself once he realised what he was about to confess to Yixing.

"Feeling's mutual mate, honestly when I first saw you I thought I was about to nut." Ignoring the thudding of his heart in his chest and the lump in his throat, Joonmyun looked at his computer screen dumbfoundedly, mouth hanging open and eyes blinking. "What? You're literally like the man of my dreams, and wet dreams too. After that night of what I like to call, 'passion', you've literally been on my mind-"

"NO ST

Please log in to read the full chapter