twenty

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XX [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

His head was hurting but what hurts Luhan even more was the ocean of guilt that had been dumped on him like a bucket. He couldn't get over the fact that he kissed Sehun back after the other man had pushed his plush lips against his first. Luhan was a man in a relationship, but he wasn't going to deny it.

That kiss felt so good. 

Luhan had already long forgetten the taste of someone else's chapped lips fluttering with his.

But it almost wasn't worth the guilt he was feeling now.

 

The two men somehow managed to make it back to the campsite in once piece, Sehun opting to sleep in the back seat of the car despite his drunken state while Luhan was still somewhat sober enough to pull out his sleeping bag and tuck himself inside. His mind was still in an induced haze, wishing that what just happened was a dream. Also wishing that god forbid there be bad weather tonight because he was too tired to even think about pitching the tent. But luck seemed to be on his side as not a single cloud was seen in the dotted sky last night, swaying away the promise of rain or any form of percipitation. 

Many questions plagued his mind that warm night, making it harder for him to fall asleep.

Will he even tell Minseok about it?

How would he even tell Minseok about what happened?

 

Why was his heart pounding against his fragile ribcage the whole time?

 

Even the morning after, Sehun and Luhan refused to talk to each other or even face each other, both males donning deep blushes when either of them were in a 2m radius from the other. 

While Luhan was taking a cold shower in the murky campsite baths, he kept biting his lip while scrubbing his scalp with the pomegranate scented shampoo he had brought yesterday because it was on discount. Also maybe because Sehun had the exact bottle tucked neatly in his toiletries bag. Fingernails lathering the bubbles everywhere, Luhan casted his eyes down to the shower tiles, watching the dirty water and suds whirl around the drain.

He's 26, yet he's freaking about a simple kiss like a boy who just started high school and finally got kissed by the cute girl that sits next to him. But Sehun wasn't a pretty, quirky teenage girl; he was a 22 year old man. 

 

Who kissed Luhan while he was drunk. 

The same Luhan that was in a very committed relationship. 

 

The smaller instantly knew that he has to tell Minseok what happened; because a large part of him didn't want that moment to be ever replayed again. Even if it was kinda nice, and even if Sehun was kind of a good kisser while being half smashed by alcohol. 

 

Changing into some dry clothes and throwing the towel over his head, Luhan slowly walked over to where Sehun was toasting the the leftover bread from yesterday's loaf, hair also wet from the shower that he had. The morning air was still thick, the crisp scent of sap and dew was still heavily suspended in the air and the sun had only managed to peek itself over the lush canopy of trees beside them. 

Sehun was dressed simple today, in a pair of maroon deans and a cream sweater. Luhan noticed how the younger eventually started gaining dryer skin and one of two spots. He'd like to think that they were both having too much fun for Sehun too keep up with a skincare routine. He still some how managed to glow under the ambience of the lazy sunrise, even if he was performing a task as mundane as frying some bread. 

"Luhan."

The smaller man turned his head to face him, wide eyes glancing from underneath his wet lashes.

"Yeah?" Luhan responds, still trying hard to make his attitude towards the younger seem casual and not at all forced by the consequences by last night. 

"What happened last night...I want the both of us to forget it. I'm sorry for my actions," apologizes Sehun with the most stoic tone and stern face that Luhan had ever witnessed.

"You mean...the thing where we kissed?"

"Yes, that 'thing'."

On one hand Luhan felt a huge rush of relief, but on the other hand, he felt a moment where his chest clutched itself. Caved in. It had hurt; just for a miniscule fraction of time. 

 

"Yeah I agree, it never happened. What were we talking about? I don't know."

 

Sehun laughed for the first time that morning. 

 

---

 

Port Campell

Victoria, Australia

 

Needless to say, for their drive from Warnnambool to Port Campell, things were back to normal between the two. Well, normal as they could be. They still, however, kept a slight distance from each other for some unknown form extra precaution. Luhan wouldn't ask Seh

Please log in to read the full chapter