twenty seven

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XXVII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

It had been two weeks since Luhan had reunited with Sehun, Joonmyun and Yixing; two weeks since he felt a heavy weight had been lifted completely off his shoulders, two whole weeks where he felt like he was slowly healing again. Sehun didn't push him to move into his apartment, nor did he push the smaller to quit his job. He let Luhan heal at his own pace; but that didn't mean he didn't spoil him either. Every couple of days, the two men would meet up in Sehun's apartment to share lunch or dinner, whichever met their fancy at the time, shopping together for the ingredients at the local supermarket or at the farmer's market if it was the weekend for the fresher fruits, meats and vegetables, and then cooking a meal together. After eating and talking (and a little bit of kissing), they would switch the television on, Luhan lying on the couch's arm rest and Sehun would be lying on the other side, their legs tangling in the middle. Times like these were always the warmest, the most comfortable. 

Yet some lonely nights where the smaller was resting on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, Luhan realised that he wasn't totally over Minseok. Sure he doesn't love him anymore, but he misses him, just for a second. He doesn't want Sehun to know that sometimes memories of them resurface, without any prompts nor any warnings. The only difference now was that his heart didn't hurt at those particular memories, instead he focused on other, sweeter, fonder ones that he had shared with Sehun instead. Luhan knew that this was the process of getting over a breakup. He wasn't going to deny that sometimes he wavered towards the 'What If...?' options of what could have been, nor was he going to deny that it wasn't a breeze getting to the content place he was in now. He didn't reach this point with his own efforts alone, but he's not going to waste time and energy thinking about something that's left, and been replaced by something better. 

 

But here he was right now, in this very moment, leaning against the old kitchen counter that desperately needed to be renovated, but then again his apartment needed to be converted to look like one of those interior design magazines as soon as possible.The doorbell rang before his thoughts could spiral outwards any further.

"Hey, I bought us some Chinese takeout. It's not as good as your mum's but I'm too tired to stand around in the kitchen," greeted Sehun with a grin when Luhan opened the door after unlocking it, holding two plastic bags in the air. 

"Sehun-ah, what are you doing at my place?" asks Luhan, letting the taller step inside and take his shoes off. Sehun kissed Luhan's forehead before heading over to the kitchen area and placing the food on the counter, then turning around to face the smaller.

"I just wanted to see you that's all. Is that weird?" 

Luhan walked over to him and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, nuzzling his neck, "It's not weird at all, you're my boy-" he was about to continue before he caught himself. 

 

What are we?

 

"I'm your...?" Sehun says, replicating the way Luhan dragged out his syllables.

"Boy man friend. You're my man friend who was a boy. Man boy pal," stutters Luhan.

"Am I just your friend huh?" Sehun raises an eyebrow, "So if I do this, it doesn't mean anything?" His hand traces up Luhan's neck and carefully cups his cheek, bringing their lips closer and firmly sealing them together and pulling away after a couple of seconds.

"You're being mean," the older male whies, pulling away from Sehun's embrace

"What are we then Luhan?" Sehun laughs back, playfully pulling him back towards his chest. Luhan bites his lip, unsure and low-key afraid to answer because he wasn't sure how the taller would react with utter disgust or if he would be overjoyed. 

"What do you want us to be hmm?" Sehun then drops his chin on top of Luhan's hea

Please log in to read the full chapter