two

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] II [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

"Luhan, you really are going to Sydney for one weekend?"

"Yes, Ma don't worry I'm twenty six."

"But you're going alone!"

"Minseok is kinda close to Sydney?"

"That Minseok boy is all the way in Melbourne!"

"Ma ma, it's only for a year and Melbourne is an hour flight from Adelaide? I can literally visit him whenever? Next year he'll be in Adelaide with us."

"But when are you two going to get married!?"   He slammed the phone down.

 

His head was splitting over that memory. Luhan's mother dearest was definately going to give him an earful once he arrives home once again, without a diamond embedded ring. Sydney had been a great weekend, Minseok's friends from Korea decided that they wanted to hold a wedding there in some extravagent hotel, and he was asked to be the wedding photographer and overall, it had been a good wedding. Luhan had also managed to stuff his face at the wedding buffet too when he wasn't holding the camera, free food was always a good bonus. 

Shoving a cap over his messy hair, he looked out the dusty taxi window. Drops of rain fell against the glass with a soft patter and the hum of the car's air conditioner let him to be alone with his thoughts. Tall buildings and little shops zoomed past, virbrant colours settling down with a soft gray hue due to the dull weather. Luhan's eyes slowly started glazing over as he looked out, fingers mindlessly tapping on his phone screen. He thought about his schedule for the upcoming week; call Minseok, ask about his work, help Henry with organising another photoshoot, go out for lunch with some friends from work, pat the neighbour's dog, attempt to learn another Korean recipe to show Minseok, Minseok, love Minseok. Giggling to himself, he opened his phone and it opened up to a photo of Luhan and Minseok, both of them with bed hair and each other's pyjamas and Minseok's dog, Saghwa, on his lap. Love, huh?

 

To: Minnie

I'm heading back to home, gonna catch the train this time^^

 

It wasn't even two minutes before a reply came back.

 

From: Minnie

Don't miss your train!

 

Smiling to himself, Luhan resumed back to looking out the window again.

 

 

--------

 

 

. . . . . . .

His train was about to leave the station and there was no way he was going to make it. Luhan decided that he had enough time to buy a coffee after paying the taxi driver, but completely forgot that he had a train to catch after the recieving his pick-me-up of happiness. His shoes squeaked agaisnt the wet concrete, as he bolted as fast as he could. Many people gave him strange looks, but he didn't care. 

. . . WHY DID I BUY COFFEE WHEN I HAD A TRAIN TO CATCH. MINNIE, I'M GOING TO MISS THE TRAIN DESPITE YOUR WARNING.

FORGIVE ME. 

Honey locks flew in every direction, his fingers curling tightly on his bag, Luhan kept running. 

"Wait! SOMEONE DON'T LET THE TRAIN LEAVE!"

Small puffs of air left his lips, eyes scrunching up in determination, hands clutching onto his hat and bag even tighter, he ran. There is no way that he was going to miss this train

Please log in to read the full chapter