twenty six

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]XXVI[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The drive back to Sehun's house was quiet to say the least. Luhan kept on changing the radio station, getting annoyed every time a commercial started, while the dull ticking of the car's indicator resonated in the background.

"I take it that you and your ex didn't get back together?" 

Luhan stopped flicking between the stations and look at Sehun, "No offence but does it look like we kissed and made up?"

"Whoa, sorry. What did you say to him exactly? Please tell me you're not going to get jail because you killed the guy out of rage."

"Oh please. If I hadn't already lost my ity, I would loose it in the first day of prison. It's hard to find pretty boys like me to places like those."

"You've clearly been watching too much Orange is The New Black."

"Huh? What's that?"

 

How do you not know Orange is The New Black.

 

"Never mind Luhan." Sehun quietly says to himself as he turns the steering wheel to pull a U-turn on the busy road. It was silent once again for a good couple of minutes before Luhan started again. 

"I..I told him that I didn't want to be him anymore," Luhan began, "I realised that it's about time that I moved on. Both of us have changed for the better, so there was no point holding on that tightly to the past." Sehun didn't say anything, instead he only hummed in agreement.His foot pushed agaisnt the accerlator as the car reached his street.

"So that's it?" Luhan just nodded his head. "How very anti-climatic."

"What were you expecting? Me breaking up with my ex and running into the arms of a new man? I want my next man to be rich with a nice . I love butts so much I havent touched one in-"

"Surely by now you might have fallen in love with Joonmyun or something," interrupts Sehun.

Luhan laughs, a big genuine laugh this time. "I'm pretty sure Yixing is head over heels for your secretary." Sehun turns the engine off and opens the car door, Luhan following behind. The two of them walk into the house, Sehun throwing his jacket off and collapsing into the couch, while Luhan went into the kitchen and fixed himself a glass of water.

"Luhan..can you come over here?" Sehun's voice echoed throughout the living room, muffled by the leather of his couch. He rearranged himself so that his limbs could stretch out across the cushions and his head resting against the arm rest. He didn't even bother turning the lights on or opening the blinds even a little bit, the only light that illuminated the room was the lone skylight in the kitchen. The other male waddles over, placing his glass on the coffee table, giving Sehun a strange look. The taller one reaches out and curls an arm around Luhan's waist, pulling the smaller one on top of him, along with a squeak from Luhan. 

"What are you doing?!" Luhan tries to pry himself off Sehun but the younger one was adamant that he stayed.

"I think the question is what are you doing? You don't seem like someone who just broke up with the love of the life about an hour ago. It's okay to cry you know, Luhan it's okay." 

Luhan resisted agaisnt Sehun's hold a bit more until he could feel his lip tremble and his cheeks grow red and hot. Part of him wanted to laugh it off, but at the rate that his eyes were welling up, he gave up and buried his head further into Sehun's chest. Small hiccups started escaping past his lips after a minute or two, and he could feel long fingers graze against his hair, softly it.

"Why am I such a crybaby Sehun-ah?" Sehun didn't answer, instead he opted to press Luhan closer to himself. Sehun felt a sense of guilt for taking advantage of the elder when he's in such a fragile state, but having him so close to his own body; Sehun just wanted to be selfish for just this one moment. 

 

He still loved Luhan.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter