three

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] III [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

Earlier that day, 

Sydney, Australia.

 

 

It hurt.

It hurts.

Sehun felt that this was a terrible idea. His gut would not stop tightening and he could feel tears prickling from the corner of his eyes; it hurts. 

 

Lowering his head, he rushed out of the reception hall, away from Jongin and Kyungsoo,

Away from the couple,

Away from the people that supported that couple,

He ran out through the heavy glass doors, and onto the courtyard. It was raining outside but Sehun didn't care that his expensive suit was getting wet. The drops of rain started pelting harder, his hair getting soaked and his face was wet too, from the tears or rain, who even knows. The weather mirrored his tears, soon tears and rain were almost impossible to tell them apart fro him. 

Breathe in.

Out.

In.

Out.

Taking deep breaths, Sehun lifted his head, but his lips still quivered. His body felt like dead weight to him, legs and shoulders almost sinking to the wet pavement underneath him. His shirt felt like a cold second skin, water seeping through the cotton and making him shiver. Sehun shook the excess water from his hair before taking his suit jacket off and holding it above him, before running back into the hotel.

Avoiding onlooking gazes, Sehun ran up the stairs towards his hotel room. taking the elevator. 

What the , get a hold of yourself. 

Quickly unlocking the door, he slammed it behind him fell back agaisnt it, panting. Gulping, he got back up on two feet again and stumbled towards the shower. Shedding all his soaked clothes off and shoving them into a plastic bag, Sehun grabbed one of those fluffy white towels and threw it on the counter before stepping into the shower. 

 

Water instantly ran down, through his hair and then everywhere else, and then he sighed. 

Talk about a hot mess.

Eyeing the hotel shampoos and conditioners, Sehun grabbed them and emptied the contents onto his hair simultaneously, scrubbing hard and fast onto his scalp. A range of emotions swirled around inside both his heart and mind, 

anger,

disgust,

betrayal,

sadness,

guilt,

above all; envy.

, he was jealous. Jealous that Kyungsoo would be the one where he should be. Kyungsoo is what he would have been.

Sighing once again, he turned the water off and passively exited out of the glass cubicle. Padding over the cold tiles, Sehun left the bathroom with a towel hanging on his hips. Opening his suitcase and grabbing a new suit jacket, white shirt and black pants, he clutched it towards his chest before heading back to the bathroom to change. 

 

After styling his hair and fixing up his collar, Sehun looked into the mirror and saw a new man again. Almost like half an hour ago, it wasn't the same man who was bawling his eyes out in the shower. 

 

Looking like a hot 22 year old savvy buisnessman, nice job Oh Sehun.

Unlocking his phone with a slim finger, he promptly went to call his secretary;

 

"Hello?"

"Joonmyun hyung, it's Sehun,"

"I know boss, there's a thing called Caller ID,"

"Look, I'm leaving early, can you book me a train?"

"Leaving early? Um, okay where too?"

 

Sehun traced his mind back to other cities in Australia, 

Malbourne? Or was Melbourne?

Darwin?

..or was it Doorwin?

 

"Hyung, just get a ticket for a train that leaves in an hour or so,"

"Hmm, alright I'll see what I can do, do you want an economy standard booking?"

"I don't care, any will do. If anyone asks why I left suddenly tell them I had sudden buisness to attend to,"

"Okay, I'll send you the details to you soon,"

"Thank you."

 

 

-----

 

The train was standard, nice even. It was comfortable and that is all that Sehun cared about. It wasn't very hard for him to get from the hotel to the station, he was fluent enough in English, but it was hard keeping a straight face when his mind kept wondering back to the wedding. He regrets not snapping at the couple before leaving, it was too late now.

Joonmyun had booked a ticket to some city, Aideleide? Or was it something like Adelaide? He didn't really care. Sehun pus

Please log in to read the full chapter