ten

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] X [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

"For a gay man, you're terrible at shopping." 

"Shut up Kimchi." retorts Luhan, shoving a coat hanger onto Sehun's chest, while the taller tries stifle his giggles.

 

It was past midday and the two men were cramped in the bustling shopping centre of central Syndey. Sehun had only merely brought up the idea of buy some clothes before Luhan decided that will be their activity for the day. After quick showers and shovelling down some toast in that morning, the two of them ran out into the garage, hopping in Luhan's silver Toyota Camry that he had driven back to his house after work yesterday. Locking the garage door behind them, the older man accelerated down the street, hoping that Yixing won't be running after behind them.

Every shop was crammed with customers, leaving exasperated sales assitants busily attending to thier needs. Sehun watched in awe, watching how everyone interacted with each other. So many different types of people and different crowds of people merged into the small spaces, yet none of them minded. Small children held onto the long skirts of their mothers or the pinkies of their fathers, teenagers quietly sat in the corners, away from hustle and bustle. Middle aged adults grudgingly weaved between the sea of people while the elderly filled up the cafe and restaurant tables, sharing nostalgic memories with each other as they gingerly sipped warm coffee or tea with gummy smiles, wrinkles of age sprouting from the corners of their eyes.  

Luhan glanced at the taller male, watching him look at and take in every detail of the centre. Even though he carried a blank expression on his face, Luhan knew better; he knew that a whirlwind of thoughts were drifting through Sehun's mind, he knew that the taller was mesmorized by the new sights. 

"Should we go in here?" he asks, stopping in front of a men's clothing store. Sehun stopped behind him, and nodded in response. Luhan smiled, before grabbing his sleeve and pulling him into the store. Instantly the smell of colongne and men's aftershave hit them, and Sehun scrunched his nose in disgust while Luhan smiled, breathing it in deeply. "Ah~ This is my kind of store." Sehun scoffed at the smaller.

"Hello! Would the two of you require any assitance?" The two males swung their heads back, in the direction of the bubbly voice. Standing behind a polished counter, was a girl dressed in a suit, white teeth shining through her overly bright smile. Her long, sleek blonde hair was neatly tied in a ponytail, piercing green and marscara rimmed eyes watching both Sehun and Luhan.

"Oh no, it's okay." says Luhan, shaking his hand and returning her smile. "We're just looking around."

The two went their seperate ways in the shop, Luhan heading over to the pant section while Sehun shuffled quietly around the casual wear section. Browsing through the racks of clothing, Luhan pursed his lips as he searched for his size and the right colour. He could go with black but if he did, Amber would probably mock him with a "Whose funeral are you dressed for?", to which he would reply to "Most likely yours if you keep asking me that ing question, ." There were grey, brown and even velvet blue, which he coudn't guess why anyone in their right mind would buy those. But then he can't ing talk about style because sometimes he would wear socks with sandals, or even worse, jeans with sneakers. Luhan sighed and looked up, the view of Sehun's side profile as the taller was looking at polos and jeans, with a very serious expression on his face and a small pout.

 

Almost cute

But Minseok's cuter. 

Obviously.

 

A couple of minutes after, he had just decided to go with the black pants, deciding that he'll just deal with Amber's antics later, and Luhan grabbed one of the white dress shirts that he had been eyeing earlier from one of the other racks. "I'm heading to the dressing room!" he shouts across to Sehun, before walking around the spacious store to find one. Heading to the back of the store, Luhan found little cubicles lined up next to each other, pastel green curtains covering the entrance. He briskly walked over to the one at the end and opened the curtain up, stepped inside and pulling it behind him to close it. Shimmying out of his jeans, kicking his shoes off, and pulling his green raglan shirt over his head, Luhan stood in front of the dressing room mirror in just his underpants and socks. Carefully taking the black pants of the hanger, he slipped them on before turning back and and admiring the reflection of his behind in the mirror.

 

Nice.

 

Turning back around, the waistband of his undies peaked through and Luhan took this oppurtunity to throw some model posed at the mirror before deciding that he would purchase them. Suddenly, the curtain of his cubicle flew open, revealing Sehun who slowly widened his eyes at the image of a shirtless Luhan with a hand placed on his hip. 

"YAH, DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THIS CUBICLE WAS TAKEN!" yelled Luhan in high-pitched Korean, turning around and awkwardly crossing his pale arms to cover his s from Sehun's eyes. 

"Sorry to interrupt your modelling session." apologized Sehun, before quickly closing the curtain. 

 

Little did they know, neither of them were alone when it came to the blush across their cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

After awkwardly paying for their purchases seperately, Sehun and Luhan walked out of the shop with a friendly goodbye from the blonde sales assistant and a full bag of clothes in their hand, they decided to make their way into the food court, keeping a safe distance away from each other. Walking down the stairs, the thick fragrance of coffee and freshly cooked delicacy surrounde

Please log in to read the full chapter