twenty five

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XXV [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

 

 

 

"That has got to be the dumbest idea ever," deadpans Sehun, pouring hot choclate into the mug in front of Luhan. The older male is leaning across the counter, a small towel wrapped around his neck to catch the remaining drops of water from his damp hair, seeing as he only emerged from the bathroom a couple of minutes ago. 

"But you would look hot as a girl. think about it. You have the long legs, and if you can stuff you chest you could totally pull of being a girl!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and down a little bit on his spot.

"I am not crossdressing as your girlfriend to meet your ex, Luhan."

"You said you would help me!"

"Help you, yeah. But not wear a bra and a skirt." Luhan bit the edge of his lip, lowkey glaring at Sehun seperating seperating the rice in his bowl with his chopsticks. He looked down at his own plate, a small tower of golden toast, waiting to be eaten. Pouting, Luhan stabs the butter knife in the first piece, grumbling under his breath. 

"You're so mean."

"Ah yes, I, who is providing you food and shelter in a foreign country, is very mean man," Sehun replies bluntly, taking a sip of his tea. 

"Don't start this with me young man, I took you on a road trip AND let you stay at my house too."

"Okay grandpa, eat your toast."

They munched on their breakfast relatively in silence, last night's pizzaz seemed to have dissolved into a faux environment of "that never happened". Sehun decided to turn the TV on, at least filling the air with some white noise. Flicking through the channels, he noticed Luhan stare at the screen in front of him, intrigued by the flashy advertisements, celebrity endorsments, previews of variety shows. Luhan looked over at Sehun and watched him press the same button multiple times 

But Luhan did not expect Sehun to stop on a what seemed to be a kid's channel. 

"Powerpuff Girls? Are you seriously going to watch this in the morning?" Luhan scoffs, trying to snatch the remote form Sehun.

"First of all, it's not . Second of all, I'm going to pretend that Bubbles didn't hear your foul mouth." 

Luhan looks at Sehun with his jaw dropped, but the other man showed no signs of change, seemingly enjoying whatever the cartoon characters were doing on the television screen in front of them. 

"So you refuse to crossdress to get whatever remains of my sense of dignity from Minseok, but here you are watching the lamest trio in history?"

"Will you shut up? Mojo Jojo just came on."

"I'll ing ask that crossdressing lobster on this goddamn show to play my girlfriend," Luhan mumbles under his breath, swallowing the remains of his toast. Gulping down the rest of his hot chocolate, Luhan takes his dishes over to the sink, turning the tap on and throwing them in.

"Why don't you, take a mature adult response, and just talk to this Minseok guy?" says Sehun, eyes still glued to the screen. Luhan stops scrubbing at his plate and glares at the taller. 

"Don't even talk about being an adult when you're ing watching a show made for pre-teen girls."

"Hey, at least I'm not a Brony."

 

 

 

Even though the temperature was closer and closer to falling into the negatives, Luhan sat in the passenger's seat with his hands sweating. Sehun had parked right outside of the building where Minseok's apartment is, but instead of looking out the window, Luhan looked down at his own clammy palms.

"What's our plan?" Sehun asks, turning up the heating a little bit.

"I'm going to walk out and run to the nearest cliff and jump," Luhan answers bluntly.

"Lu, I took a day off work for this."

 

Lu. He called me 'Lu' . Not even with honorifics, what a ing brat. 

 

"Well, Sehunnie. Let's see you pitch in some ideas on this."

"How about I talk to him?"

"You? Are you crazy? Did Mojo Jojo knock you out too? What will you even say to him? Hi yeah I'm Sehun and I'm here on Luhan's behalf to talk

Please log in to read the full chapter