"I Love You" Pt.2

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next morning Taeyeon woke up from a very bad headache, she stirred on her bed only to feel someone was beside her. She thought it was Yuri but when she took a peek, it was Tiffany.

 

How did she get here? Aiish Yuri. 

Not that she didn't want Tiffany being there but she reminded her of the talk she had with Mr. Hwang. No matter how she analyzed what he said, she thought he was right. 

"Fany-ah, no matter what happens, I hope you won't forget every memories we had. I love you" she whispered; she didn't want to wake her up. 

 

~

 

It was 10:00 am and Tiffany just woke up, she reached her hands to hug her girlfriend whom she thought was beside her. When she looked, Taeyeon was gone.

 

Mhh where'd she go? 

She took her phone and dialed Yuri's number. 

"Hello?" 

"Yuri?  Does Taeyeon happen to be at your place?"

"Oh Tiffany! No, Taeyeon isn't here. Wait Isn't she with you? Didn't I call you last night?"

"Yeah but when I woke up she's not here." She frowned and wondered why Taeyeon would leave when she was there.

"Don't worry Tiffany, I'll call her" Yuri assured the other girl even though she knew what really was happening.

"Ok. Thanks Yuri-ah" 

"No problem Fany" 

~

Yuri was about to call Taeyeon when her doorbell rang.

She looked at the peephole and it was non-other than Taeyeon.

"Yah! Why'd you leave Tiffany? She called and she seemed worried." She lectured her bestfriend

"You know it Yuri-ah" Taeyeon was talking about her conversation with Mr. Hwang

"Fine... come in"

The two sat on the couch.

"Tae, aren't you even going to explain to her rather than avoiding her? You might be hurting her.." The tall girl curiously asked while she said her opinion.

Taeyeon shook her head. "I think I'm gonna hurt her even further if we continue our relationship...Her family might disown her.. I-I don't think I can give her a good future and a kid" she sighed while Yuri remained silent. "Um Yuri-ah, no matter what, please don't tell anything to Tiffany...I-I'm planning something so she'll leave me" She covered her face.

She decided it was the right thing to do even if she loved the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter