Secret Admirers

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: What do you think will happen to TaeNy after their coincidental meeting? Lol.. But before that let's go back to their past. 😁 I'm taking a break for a week please wait patiently because I have to do something really important. Thank you for waiting in advance. 😊

 

 

"Hey Tiff, I opened the door this morning and found these bouquet of flowers plus chocolate and they're again for you...You've been getting a lot. I didn't know you have many secret admirers." Jessica said as she gave the set to Tiffany. 

Tiffany had no idea who was giving her those. Her ex boyfriend who she had broke up with just last week ago hadn't showed up since and he was too mad at her.

"It might just be one person you know?" Tiffany said nonchalantly.

"Oh I have an idea! We'll try catch him!" Jessica suggested, sounding so confident.

"And how are we gonna do that?"

"Well....tell me how?" The shorter girl replied back not knowing how. 

"Never mind Jess. I mean if it's really an admirer, that person will eventually show up" Tiffany confidently said and smiled sheepishly.

-------

"Tae! So did you leave the flowers?" Asked Yuri.

"Yeah... Why can't he do it himself? I mean he's my brother but come on." Taeyeon heavily sighed. She didn't like helping her brother.

"Then tell her that it was your brother. And how did your brother know her?" Yuri looked at Taeyeon waiting for a reply.

"Aish... When they visited me at my apartment, he saw her there and he said it was love at first sight" Taeyeon heaved another sigh.

"He's your brother... You should just support him."

"I don't know...Yuri-ah, can I tell you something? And please don't hate me for this." Taeyeon examined Yuri's expression. 

"Yeah go ahead, what is it? And I promised not to hate you whatever it is... Like seriously..you're my best friend I will accept you no matter what."

Taeyeon wondered why the tall girl didn't have any confused look on her and even said the word "accept" when she hadn't said anything.

"Actually... I-I-I like her too." She said shyly and felt embarrassed after.

"I knew it!" Yuri laughed. "I was just waiting for you to tell me...anyways no matter what your feelings are... Or wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter