Surprise

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a cafe, two women were talking. One was being asked and the other was obviously curious.

"Yul what are you exactly doing here?" Asked Soooyoung. Yuri's cousin. She was very surprised when the tall woman appeared at her doorstep late at night. She wasn't expecting her at all.

"I don't know. Umma sent me here. She didn't tell me why... But she told me to wait for further instructions." Yuri explained. 

"Ok. maybe Auntie wants you to study here?"

" What?! I just mastered in my architectural degree. No way I'm studying again" She grimaced.

"Alright Alright. Just wait then. Anyway, my boss's daughter is on her way. It's ok if you want to stay here with me since she only has to sign these papers."

"Ok, I'll just busy myself browsing then." 

"Alright." Sooyoung was busy arranging the paper that she didn't notice the woman standing in front of them.

"Hello. Sooyoung?" 

Sooyoung looked up, a little bit surprised of the sudden calling of her name. 

"Oh Hi Ms. Hwang... sorry didn't notice you I was busy with the papers." Sooyoung extended her hand for a handshake. "Have a seat."

Yuri was so absorbed with the video she was watching and didn't notice the woman at all. Her head was down looking at her phone with her headphones on. 

"Uhmm who is that?" Asked Tiffany curiously.

"Oh my cousin from Korea." Sooyoung nudged Yuri to acknowledge her boss's daughter. 

"Soo, what's up? I'm watc..." She looked up and finally noticed Tiffany. "I'm sorry" Then she looked carefully at the woman.. wth? am I hallucinating? She mentally asked herself. Before she could say anything else. She heard her name from the woman seating across the table.

"Yuri??" Tiffany had to look carefully at the woman to make sure. But she knew it really was Yuri infront of her.

"Ti..Tiffany?!" was all Yuri could say. 

"Yeah it's me. How are you? I'm surprised to meet you here."

"I'm ok. y-yeah mee too I'm surprised. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Smiled Tiffany, not asking another question.

Yuri was expecting Tiffany to ask about Taeyeon but she didn't. 

Mhhh..maybe she has moved on? She looks happy..

"Oh you guys know each other? " This time it was Sooyoung's turned to speak

"Yeah, we met in Korea" Tiffany shortly answered

"Yeah that's right" Added Yuri.


-------

 

 
After a day of going to a theme park and shopping with Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter