The Truth

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunny-ah, can I-I get Tiffany's address?" It had been a month and Taeyeon finally had the courage to formally talk and apologize to Tiffany. She wanted to be at least friends with her.

 

The two girls were in the break room. 

 

"Um.... wait actually you just reminded me of the party, um..it seemed so weird to me. I don't know what happened with you and Tiffany... um hope you don't mind me asking and since you're asking her address, can you tell me why?"

 

Taeyeon had thought about it and she was right, Sunny would be asking her questions. 

 

"Actually something happened in the past and it wasn't really good. I'm sorry I can't tell you everything but if you really want to know you can ask Tiffany." Taeyeon explained; leaving what exactly happened, she wasn't afraid anymore to reveal who she really was but she respected Tiffany's privacy. 

 

"And I'm asking for her address because I want to formally apologize to her, I-I think I've caused her too much pain." She added

Sunny was speechless, instead of having a clear mind, she even had more questions. 

 

"Sunny?" Taeyeon called 

 

"O-oh, sorry. Ok Tiffany's address is 39 sone ave. Suite 18. "

 

"Thank you Sunny-ah" Taeyeon sincerely thanked the younger girl.

 

"Um you're welcome.. and I hope you solve whatever problem you have with her" Sunny answered. "Um one last question...sorry" added. "Does your problem with her involve a guy?" 

 

"Uh no it's not like that. Sorry Sunny-ah as much as I wanna tell you I can't because I think it's Tiffany's right to do so." Taeyeon knew that Sunny was clueless about Tiffany's past; telling her that she had a relationship with Tiffany might shock her so chose not tell her. 

 

"Ok. Sorry for prying. Aish you two are mysterious" Sunny joked.

 

Taeyeon just smiled a little in response.

 

~

 

"Hon you take care, ok? I'll be back in a week." 

 

The couple were in Tiffany's apartment. Kevin had to leave for L.A because his father summoned him to. 

 

"Take care"

 

"Ok I will. You too take care." 

 

Kevin waved at Tiffany as the taxi drove away.

 

"Um, what to do now? He is gone for a week." She mumbled as she closed her door to her apartment.She was about to sit down and turn on the television when her doorbell rang. She thought that her boyfriend had forgotten something and came back. 

 

She opened the door without looking.

"You left something?" Tiffany looked up only to see a bowing Taeyeon.

 

 "Um Goodevening, I-I'm sorry to bother you but, can we talk?" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Ok. Come in" Tiffany let Taeyeon enter her apartment. 

 

It was silent for a while but Tiffany finally spoke. "What is it you wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter