Almost

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was ready to go to work when her doorbell rang. 

"Hey Seohyun! How can I help you? Come in first." she said looking at Seohyun

"Hi Unnie. No it's fine here because I just wanna let you know that someone was looking for you. I was about to go in my unit but she approached me and asked about you."

"Oh thanks Seohyun-ah... and did she happen to give her name?"

"that.. no.. I was about to ask her but she just left" 

"Oh that's pretty weird. Thank you again" 

"No problem Unnie... I need to go coz I'm meeting my friend. Bye" 

"Bye" 


-------


"So hon when are you planning to visit Yoona and Sunny?" 

"After a week probably. Anyway I'm planning to surprise them." 

"Most of your friends are nurses.. now I wonder why didn't you become one?" The man smiled at Tiffany.

"First of all I'm scared of blood... so no." 

"That makes sense. Let's go? We don't wanna be late for the musical." Tiffany's boyfriend stood up and held Tiffany's hand leaving the cafe. 

The couple continued to hold hands as they walked. Tiffany noticed a woman in the way so she slightly walked to the side to not bump into her. 

"You're the most beautiful" he randomly blurted out causing her to laugh at the sudden compliment. 

"Why thank you" 

-----

Aishh I need coffee before going to work or else I'm going to fall asleep Taeyeon was mentally talking to herself. She had two hours before work so she decided to spend it at the cafe she had been going since their coffee was so great. She noticed her shoelace was off the hook and decided to stop and fix it.

She knew she was blocking the way but she couldn't help it. Almost done she saw two people holding hands walking her way and passing her. She was too busy staring at her shoes to look up. 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter