Gestures

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple were at a cafe having coffee. It was their little date. It had been two months since Tiffany answered 'yes' when Taeyeon asked her to be her girlfriend. Almost everything was perfect except the fact that they were hiding their relationship carefully as to Taeyeon's wish. The older girl was head over heels for Tiffany but at the same time she didn't want to be labeled by the society. 

 

"You look so cute Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany loved fluttering her girlfriend. She held the older girl's hand and she felt that Taeyeon was slowly pulling her hand away from her. She knew the reason, it wasn't because she didn't like the gesture but she was scared of the people around them. 

 

"I-I'm sorry" Taeyeon apologized when she saw the frown on Tiffany's face she knew she was disappointed. 

 

"It's alright." Tiffany shrugged. She didn't want to worsen the situation. "Um Tae, there's a party at my parents' house I was hoping that you'd go with me?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with a smile.

 

"O-ok" When Taeyeon saw the smile  she didn't have the heart to say no but the thought of the party kind of scared her. She wouldn't know what to do when Tiffany introduced her as her girlfriend. 

 

Tiffany sensed that Taeyeon was unsure. "Don't worry...I'll introduce you as one of my close friends" She simply said although it was hurting her deep inside. She thought so many times of why can't Taeyeon fight for them or fight for her but she loved her so she tried to understand her instead. She just thought about the time they were only together and Taeyeon wouldn't think twice of showing her how much she loved her too. 

 

"T-thank you Fany-ah" 

 

------------

 

 

"Hey Jess, can you keep Taeyeon company after we met them. I'm sure they'd introduce me to their friends, business partners and what not". Tiffany knew that her father would want her to meet his business partners' sons in cased Tiffany might liked one of them.

 

"Ok no problem. Heard that Taeyeon? You'll be staying with me for a while." Jessica chuckled and smirked at Taeyeon. 

 

When Taeyeon saw the smirk it only meant two things. Jessica would be asking about her best friend's progress with her and second would be lecturing her that if she hurt Tiffany's feelings she would surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter