"I Love You" Pt.1

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me you're just experimenting with her!" Tiffany's father yelled.

 

Tiffany looked at her father. He had never been mad at her like that but hearing his words she couldn't help but be mad as he was. 

 

"No! Don't say that! She's my girlfriend and I love her!" She yelled back at her father. Although they hadn't said 'I love you' to each other she knew and felt they were in love. 

 

"No Miyoung! You are going to break up with her wether you like it or not" Mr. Hwang said sternly. 

 

"And what? You're gonna disown me? Fine do it!" Tiffany couldn't believe she would say those words because she couldn't think about breaking up with Taeyeon. Before her father could say another hurtful word she ran to her mother upstairs who hadn't said a word. She decided to ask if she was also against her relationship with Taeyeon. She wanted to make it clear to anyone that her girlfriend was not just an experiment. 

 

When she reached a certain room, her mother just looked at her but didn't really say anything. She  then decided to break the silence. "Umma? Are you mad too? Do you also think I'm just experimenting?"

 

Her mother inhaled deeply. "Fany-ah, although I was shocked I think the most important is your happiness. I was just trying to understand everything that's why I was silent. For me, if you're happy with her then I'll accept you entirely." Mrs. Hwang stand up from the bed and hugged her crying daughter. 

 

"Miyoung-ah, please don't cry. It hurts me to see you cry. I know your father is against your relationship but don't worry I'll support you" 

 

Her mother's words made her cry even more. She wasn't expecting it, she thought she would also yell and lecture her.

 

"Thank you Umma" 

 

----------

 

After what happened last night, Taeyeon hadn't heard a single word from Tiffany. She was kicked out of the Hwang's house immediately and being a soft soul she was, she didn't even dare say a word and she was crying on her way out. 

 

"Pabo Taeyeon! Pabo! You should've atleast defended your relationship" She scolded herself. She stand up and was about to go to her room when the doorbell rang. She immediately ran to open her door thinking it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter