Daughters

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been years since that last talk she had with Tiffany. Taeyeon never heard of her or she was reluctant to ask about her.  She decided to continue her life in Korea knowing that her purpose at the other side of the world was done.  Although she was moving on slowly, there was still that what ifs in her mind. 

 

"Yul, Am I wrong?" Taeyeon asked her bestfriend. Yuri on other hand, still went back and forth to U.S. because of the restaurants they had in New York and San Francisco. 

 

"Um for what?" Yuri was confused about the sudden question. 

 

"If I didn't push Fany away in the very beginning...do you think.. I'd still be with her now?" She smiled a little although there was still a glint of regret.  

 

"Regrets? Taeyeon-ah at least you did somehing to win her back, just maybe you two are not meant to be. Do you regret having Miyoung?" Yuri asked, she wanted to remind her bestfriend what was making her happy and who kept her moving. 

 

"No not all, she's the best thing that happened to me so far after working in the U.S... she's a gift, a precious one" Taeyeon had to smile at the thought of her daughter. 

 

"Well that's exactly my thought, if things turned well for you and Tiff, maybe... Miyoung wouldn't have been in this world." Yuri smiled. 

 

"I know... but I kinda feel bad that things between me and him, didn't work out. It was my fault, I thought I love him but..." Taeyeon frowned, she felt guilty.

 

"It's ok Taeyeon-ah, he's ok now and happy" Yuri cheered Taeyeon up.

 

"Yeah, I'm happy for him" 

 

 

"Hi!" An eight year old girl greeted another girl who was accompanied by her father at school. "Wanna play?" She tried to say in Korean cutely. 

 

"...I... Umma told me not to talk strangers." The other girl pouted. "Appa, can I play?" The little girl asked. 

 

"Of course" the man chuckled. "We still have time before your Umma picks you up."

 

"Hello sir!" The girl greeted the man in english.

 

"Hello there, are you waiting for your mom?" He greeted back in Korean.

 

"Yes sir." She smiled. "Can I play with your daughter?" Again she tried speak korean miserably. 

 

"Sure!"

 

"Hello" greeted the man when he saw Taeyeon arrived. 

 

"Hi Oppa!" She smiled "Where is Youngie?" 

 

The man pointed at the two girls.

 

The schoolmate played happily until the other girl heard her name being called.

 

"Umma!" She yelled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter