First Kiss

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi" the man standing at the door smiled politely still holding the flowers. 

The two girls looked at him wonderingly. They didn't know who the man was but they both said hi not wanting to be rude. They waited for the man to continue to talk. 

"My name is Siwon" 

"You're Tiffany right? This might sound funny but do you believe in love at first sight?" 
Taeyeon's brother asked shyly. When he didn't get a reply from Tiffany he continued to talk. "Uhm actually, my sister lives next door and when we visited her, I saw you and I-I think it's love at first sight."..."and I've asked my sister for the two sets of flowers to leave at your doorstep since I didn't wanna creep you if I ever get caught"


Now Tiffany looked at the man in front of him. Jessica on the other had left them for their privacy. She thought Tiffany knew him.

"Uhm I'm sorry. Actually, I don't believe in love at first sight. And thanks for the flowers" She said looking at the man. She was hoping that he got the idea that she was not interested. 

"O-oh Mhhh anyway... Can I atleast try?" He said with a little sad frown on his face.He was scared of rejection.

"I'm sorry ...but I already like someone and I hope you understand" she bowed politely. 

After hearing Tiffany, he looked so dejected. 

"I'm sorry for troubling you." He said apologetically.

"It's ok..I'm sorry too. You know there are still many girls out there." She tried to cheer him up because she felt bad seeing someone dejected especially when she was the reason.

"Ok. Thank you bye." He then left without waiting another reply from Tiffany.

------

"What?! You rejected him..aww he was cute you know?" Jessica said. When she heard the front door closing she hurriedly ran to the living room to ask Tiffany how it went. 

"Yes I did. He's not my type." She argued. 

"Whoa Tiff, sorry to tell you this but he looks so much better than your ex." Jessica teased and she clapped her hands.

"Hey that's not true." She threw a pillow at her best friend.

"Oh I almost forgot.... I was wondering... One of your admirers had already showed up." She looked at Tiffany she thought about telling her about seeing the girl next door also leaving flowers.

"Jess what's up?" Tiffany saw Jessica staring at her like she wanted to tell something. "Shoot!" 

"I know one of your admirers Tiff... I-I caught...HER!" 

When she didn't get an answer from Tiffany she continued to talk.

"SHE left pink flowers this morning when you were at your dad's house." 

"Really?! Where are the flowers Jess!?" Tiffany asked excitedly with smiles on her face.

"In the sink but What the?..." Jessica was left dumbfounded. "Tiff, don't tell me you know?"The older woman thought her best friend would be shocked but it turned out the other way around. 

Tiffany rushed in to the kitchen and took the flower from the sink. She smiled widely going back to where Jessica was. 

"Tiff, like seriously... Did you hear what I said... It's a SHE who gave you those." Jessica had her eyes wide on Tiffany

"Actually Jess, I-I broke up with my boyfriend because of HER. Uhm please don't be weirded out be-because I actually like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter