The Promise

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback

 

"Yuri??" Tiffany had to look carefully at the woman to make sure. But she knew it really was Yuri infront of her.

 

"Ti..Tiffany?!" was all Yuri could say. 

 

"Yeah it's me. How are you? I'm surprised to meet you here."

 

"I'm ok. y-yeah me too I'm surprised. How are you?"

 

"I'm fine." Smiled Tiffany, not asking another question.

 

Yuri was expecting Tiffany to ask about Taeyeon but she didn't. 

 

Mhhh..maybe she has moved on? She looks happy..

 

"Oh you know each other? " This time it was Sooyoung's turned to speak

 

"Yeah, we met in Korea" Tiffany shortly answered

 

"Yeah that's right" Added Yuri.

 

After Tiffany had signed every paper. Sooyoung excused herself to the restroom .

 

"I'm sorry to ask you this but have you move on?" Yuri immediately asked right after Sooyoung left. She knew her cousin would absolutely asked her if she heard their conversation. 

 

"I..yeah I have. Why do you ask? I know she's your friend but please don't take her side." Tiffany answered more than she had intended to.

 

"I'm not taking her side, I'm sure it's in the past but Taeyeon hasn't move on... And most of all, she didn't cheat on you. I can guarantee you that. After your father talked to her, that's when she planned everything, to make you leave her." Yuri kind of bursted it all out because seeing what happened to her best friend hurt her too. They were like sisters after all. 

 

Tiffany was speechless for a moment and looked at the serious girl across her. 

"Sh-she didn't even fight for us, for me" she argued back.

 

"That's true... But right after you left, she decided to come out to almost everyone she knew and who knew her. Her family didn't take it so well and disowned her. I shouldn't be telling you these but seeing her suffer I think she deserves to move on like you have. So I'm asking you one thing, whenever fate let you two meet, forgive her...that's all she'd been telling me all along." 

 

"I..I've already forgiven her." Tiffany managed to say before Sooyoung came back.

 

The serious atmosphere didn't go unnoticed by Sooyoung but she decided to ask her cousin later on. 

 

~

 

"Hey Yul, what just happened between you and Ms. Hwang? You two were serious. I saw the frown on her face" Sooyoung looked at Yuri expectantly.

 

"Oh that, I was telling about her back in Seoul, you know how there are so many changes. She told me it's been a while since she visited and she couldn't quite believe the changes over there" Yuri didn't know how she managed to come up with those lies. 

 

"Oh I see" Sooyoung bought her cousin's statement and didn't ask anymore questions.

 

~

 

It was already night when Tiffany arrived back at her condo. She bought chicken and alcohol on her way. 

 

"Aish what the heck Kim Taeyeon! Why?" She spoke as she opened the alcohol and poured herself a glass. She drank in one go. "I've moved on, didn't I? yes I have...but why do I still think of you. And here you're best friend just showed up telling me what you did!" She drank another glass. "Taeyeon-ah, why'd you do that!?...If...ever I meet you again, I won't let you go...ah. I would l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter