Confused

Am I wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Promise to never push me away anymore" 

 

"Sorry, I wont. I promise." Their conversation kept replaying to her mind. She hoped that she could really fulfill that promise but they were in a very complicated situation. 

 

Yuri looked at her best friend who had been quiet since she met her for lunch. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, you ok?" Taeyeon looked up from her food. 

 

She realized she had been quiet for the entire time. "Oh-yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about work" she lied. "So.. has Omoni told you about why she sent you here?" Yuri's mother has insisted to be called omoni by Taeyeon since she was already a family to them.

 

"Um yeah, she wanted me to manage that restaurant she bought months ago before she sent me here. Aish anyway hopefuly I'll really be able to manage it." Yuri explained but she was still bothered by Taeyeon's quietness.

 

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" 

Taeyeon knew Yuri was right, she was her only outlet for every complicated problem she had. 

 

"What do I do?" She sighed and covered her face with her hands. 

 

"Why, what happened? Um did you finally talk to Tiffany?" 

 

"Yeah I did"

 

"What happened then?" 

 

"....she said sh-she still loves me. She made me promise not to push her away again. I'm confused Yul.  How am I gonna do that when she-she's pregant." 

 

"What?! Taeng no! How could she make you do that? And how could she say, she still loves you when she's pregnant... I'm sorry Taeng, I'm just concern... I don't want you to go through that again." Yuri explained worriedly. 

 

"I know Yul, I know you mean well... I just don't know what to do... can I just be selfish for once and just keep her to me?" She smiled sadly. 

 

"..." Yuri didn't know what to say so she just patted her bestfriend's back comfortingly.

 

~

 

Four ladies were having their usual get together at their favorite restaurant. The oldest of the four noticed that something was off, the usually energetic and talkative among them was quiet. 

 

"Tiff, are you okay?" Jessica asked worriedly.

 

"Um yeah" she replied shortly.

 

"Come on, I know you better than that" 

 

"I'm just... I don't know" She didn't know how to say it. 

 

"Um, Tiff...has Taeyeon talked to you already?" Sunny had a feeling that Taeyeon had something to do with it.

 

"H-how do you know?" Tiffany raised her brows in surprise.

 

"Well she got your address from me. I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter