Chapter Eight

My life with the Kingkas.

 

 

~ Minnie POV ~

 

I was shocked at how the boys stared at me when Junhyung suggested that.

 

I have no choice but to nod my head. Wait, why am I even feeling disappointed?

 

Anyway, thanks to Gikwang, the boys stop staring at me after that.

 

“Yah boys, come over. I have something to tell your. Minnie, don’t go anywhere. Just stay behind us.” Doojoon said.

 

“Neh.” I am a little curious though.

 

~ Doojoon POV ~

 

“Junhyung, did anything happen when you and Minnie was walking to school? Victoriawas staring at her just now.” I asked him.

 

“Yeah, just now. Someone from the three of them threw stones at her. But I don’t know who, but it should be Suili.” He said.

 

“Yeah, judging how much she loves you.” Dongwoon said to Junhyung.

 

Junhyung sent one smack on his head straight away.

 

“Whatever the case, I have a bad feeling. Make sure we look out of Minnie.” I told the rest of them.

 

We turned around. Of course, having Minnie standing in the middle.

 

~ Minnie POV ~

 

On the way home, which was quite unusual, Dongwoon wasn’t fighting with Yoseob, Gikwang was standing beside me and Doojoon on my other side, Junhyung behind me.

 

“Guys, whats wrong? Why are your all so serious?” I asked.

 

“Nothing.” One by one they said.

 

I was a little angry when I heard that, why wouldn’t they share their problem with me? Am I not one of their friend? I quickly walked away, ignoring their calls.

 

~ Gikwang POV ~

 

We didn’t want Minnie to know what was happening, so of course we said nothing.

 

But who knows, she became angry and walked away.

 

Everyone was shocked with her reaction.

 

Everyone started chasing her.

 

“Yah Minnie. Don’t run away.”, “Minnie ahh.”, “Minnie! Be careful”, “Aish! Minnie”, “Minnie. Don’t go.”

 

“STOP RUNNING. IF YOU STOP WE WILL TELL YOU. I PROMISE.” Someone’s super LOUD voice screamed across.

 

Minnie stopped running as expected.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who was it?

~ EATMYSMILE