Chapter 33

My life with the Kingkas.

~ Gikwang POV ~

 

I brought Minnie to the living room as she requested.

 

“Yah, what are you doing here? Go up and rest before you faint again.” Hyunseung said to Minnie when she came down.

 

“Ani… I have been sleeping for one day already, just let me walk around.” Minnie said.

 

Everyone was worried that she might faint again.

 

“No, go upstairs now.” Yoseob insisted.

 

“Ani… Furthermore, my fever has gone down. I wont faint again.” Minnie said pouting.

 

“Yah, don’t pout, you know I will give in to your pouting.” Yoseob immediately said.

 

All of us started laughing at him.

 

“I am going to school tomorrow yeah?” Minnie told us.

 

All of us rejected immediately. How can she go to school in such a weak state?

 

“Please… I am seriously feeling better now, after the night sleep, I guarantee I will be fine by tomorrow.” Minnie continued.

 

All of us still rejected.

 

“Don’t make me pout ah.” Minnie said.

 

Yoseob immediately covered his eyes and said “Whatever you say, just don’t pout.”

 

Doojoon laughed a little and said “Okay, Okay… But make sure you are not having a fever tomorrow. If you want to go to school tomorrow, go rest now. Junhyung will cook the dinner.” 

 

“Yah, don’t volunteer me.” Junhyung immediately rejected.

 

“Then who will make the dinner? Except for you and Minnie, no one knows how to cook.” Doojoon said, a little embarrassed by what he said, that he don’t know how to cook.

 

Junhyung just rolled his eyes and agreed.

 

“Neh, I will go to rest now. Make sure you mark your words.” Minnie said before going up to the room.

 

Just at that time, Junhyung and I both stood up, wanting to bring her to the room.

 

I looked at him, he too looked at me.

 

Witnessing this scene, Minnie said “Doesn’t matter, I will go up myself.”

 

Before she could go, Doojoon stood up and held her hand.

 

“I will bring her up.” He said.

 

Seeing Minnie smiling at Doojoon made me real jealous.

 

Yah Gikwang what are you thinking? Didn’t you just reject her just now.