Chapter One

My life with the Kingkas.

~ Gikwang POV ~

 

“Gikwang, wake up. Wake up.” A sweet voice said, while shaking me.

 

“Yah, everyone is waiting for you.”

 

I slowly opened my eyes. Oh, so it was Minnie.

 

“Gikwang, quick, go freshen up and go down for breakfast.”

 

I nodded and pushed Minnie out of my room.

 

“Finally, the king woke up?” Dongwoon said, with his eyes closed.

 

Psh, that Dongwoon. Afterall, I’m few a months other than him.

(A/N: Lets ignore their real age :D)

 

I rolled my eyes and walked towards Minnie, hugging her by the back. “Morning. Did you cook the breakfast today?” I asked her.

 

“Who else?” Doojoon interrupted before Minnie could say anything. I ignored him and quickly eat my breakfast.

 

 

 

~ Doojoon POV ~

 

I was observing everything. How Minnie blushed when Gikwang that pabo hugged her. Aigoo, that Gikwang, how can he not know anything about Minnie’s feeling. I couldn’t help but feel jealous.

 

“Morning. Did you cook the breakfast today?” Gikwang ask Minnie, while hugging her. Minnie was still blushing madly.

 

“Who else?” I replied him annoyed, who will even be bothered to cook breakfast other than her?

 

Minnie laughed abit. The redness of her cheeks after blushing were slowly disappearing.

 

Like what seems like hours, that slowpoke Gikwang finally have finish eating his breakfast.

 

“Dongwoon ah, wake up.” Minnie was pushing Dongwoon lightly to make him wake up to get him ready to school. That kid still don’t want to wake up. I walked over and gave him a big push that made him fall over the sofa. “DOOJOON!” Dongwoon screamed over the house. That Dongwoon seriously have manners problem, I am older by all of them by months and they don’t call me hyung.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes. My first story. Please comment and tell my errors. !! :D

~EATMYSMILE