Chapter 25

My life with the Kingkas.

 

~ Junhyung POV ~

 

Because of Doojoon’s loud laughter, both of them had to stay back for detention.

 

Finally, school have ended.

 

“How was your day without Krystal? Boring eh?” Gikwang asked me sarcastically, obviously asking for a whack.

 

“Then how was your day beside Victoria, your dream woman?” I replied him.

 

The whole group of us laughed at both of them.

 

“Come on, lets go home. Doojoon and Dongwoon will go home themselves.” Gikwang said, quickly changing the topic away.

 

The whole group of us laughed at how Gikwang changed the subject and started walking to the door.

 

While walking to the door, I notice that Minnie was beside Yoseob and Gikwang, who obviously don’t know anything.

 

I walked towards them, and pushed Gikwang away.

 

I rested my hand on Minnie’s shoulder.

 

She looked at me shocked and I just return her with a smile.

 

“Yah, why did you push me away?” GIkwang asked me.

 

“For fun.” I replied him, too sarcastically.

 

Suddenly, I could feel water droplets on me.

 

“SPLASH” the water poured down straight on Minnie.

 

“YAH, WHOEVER IT IS, COME OUT NOW.” Yoseob screamed, that obviously echoed throught out the whole school.

 

Hyunseung started running towards the second floor, even this quiet guy, lose his cool eh?

 

“Gikwang, you take care of her.” I pushed Minnie to Gikwang and started chasing too.

 

The girl was too slow, it took us a few seconds to find her.

 

“Yah, what do you think you are doing?” I said, holding on to her shoulder, turning her around.

 

It was Suili.

 

Seeing her makes me more angry.

 

But before I can do anything, someone slapped her, real hard.