Chapter 28

My life with the Kingkas.

~ Gikwang POV ~

 

I am shocked to hear Minnie’s confession.

 

I don’t mean to reject her, its not like I don’t like her, I am just still unsure about my feelings.

 

Sorry Minnie…

 

I quickly chased after Minnie when she ran home, I didn’t know I will hurt her so much.

 

She quickly ran into her room as soon as she reached home.

 

“Minnie, sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you. Can you come out of the room and talk to me. Please.” I begged her to come out  of the room.

 

“Just let me cool down in the room. I understand, I don’t blame you.” Minnie screamed through the room.

 

Hearing that, I got more worried. But I didn’t know what to do. I quickly took out my phone and text Junhyung.

 

Quickly come home, EMERGENCY.

-Gikwang.

 

 

~ Junhyung POV ~

 

“Yah, guys lets go home quickly, I think something just happen.” I told them after I received the message.

 

When we opened the door, I saw Gikwang knocking on Minnie’s door like crazy.

 

I walked towards him and asked “Yah, what just happen. Come out to the living room.”

 

I dragged him to the living room.

 

“What happen just now?” Yoseob asked him, when we were all sitting down on the sofa.

 

“Minnie confessed to me just now, but I sort of rejected her.” Gikwang said.

 

Hearing that made my anger boil. I stood up and send a punch right onto Gikwang’s face.

 

Before I could continue hitting, Gikwang stood up and punched me in my stomach.

 

Before I could answer to his punch, Hyunseung and Yosoeb held us, stopping us to continue fighting.

 

“You idiot, how can you reject her. I really don’t know what I can say. Are you out of your mind? She has always been liking you since I met her, only you this blind person couldn’t see that, the whole beast could see that only you. PABO.” I screamed right into his face before walking away.