Chapter Five

My life with the Kingkas.

 

~ Suili POV ~

 

That Minnie… Because of her, I got a freaking scary glare from Junhyung oppa… I am going to make her suffer from now on.

 

~ Minnie POV ~

 

I am a little shocked when Doojoon rejected Gikwang. I also think that Doojoon is also the same as Junhyung – that they couldn’t be bothered by me. I turned by head to look at Doojoon.

 

“Yah, what are you staring at?” Doojoon said, oh crap, Doojoon caught me staring at him.

 

“N.. Nothing.” I stuttered. Crap, why did I stuttered, I only do that when I am nervous or scared. I am probably scared. Yah, focus on the work, stop thinking about Doojoon.

 

~ Doojoon POV ~

 

I glanced over at Minnie, when I caught her staring at me.

 

“Yah, what are you staring at?” I asked her.

 

“N.. Nothing.” She stuttered.

 

I turned away and smiled at her reaction, but I caught Victoriastaring at mine and Minnie’s direction.

 

I gave her a warning glare and turned back in front. That Victoria, one more time she stares at us, she is gonna get it from me.

 

~ Junhyung POV ~

 

I overheard the conversation between Doojoon and Minnie. Doojoon is so lucky to be able to sit beside Minnie.

 

Yes, I sit in front of them, that’s why I can hear, its not because I have some powerful ears.

 

Beside me is that Krystal girl. She is irritating, doing all sort of things to get my attention. Who is she? Only Minnie can catch my attention.

 

Yah, Junhyung, what are you thinking about! Remember that rule.

 

~ Doojoon POV ~

 

I keep thinking about Victoria’s stare. I don’t know why, but I have this super bad feeling that Minnie gonna get into trouble. She better stay with me the whole day today.

 

“Minnie, stay with me the whole day today okay?” I asked her.

 

Minnie looked a little shocked. “Neh… But why and where are we going?”

 

Aigoo, this girl asks too much. “Just don’t ask so much, just treat this as a date okay?”

 

She nodded.

 

“I will tell the rest of them.” I continued.

 

Did i just see her blushing?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Remember to comment!

Hope the story is okay so far ^^

~EATMYSMILE