Chapter 36

My life with the Kingkas.

~ Doojoon POV ~

 

“SMACK.”

 

I turned around to see Victoria going to slap Minnie one more time.

 

I quickly stood up and grabbed her hand.

 

I used my other free hand to slap her.

 

REAL HARD.

 

Hearing the smack sound, Beast quickly went to comfort the crying Minnie except for Hyunseung.

 

“What’s wrong with you seriously.” Hyunseung said before giving her another slap on her another cheek.

 

“Its equal now.” I smirked.

 

“I don’t hit girls, but for you, its different. Didn’t I warn you yesterday, to stop harassing her?” Hyunseung’s unexpected loud voice echoed throughout the whole classroom.

 

Victoria endless tears just flow down her cheeks, smudging her make up.

 

She took her bag to go.

 

But before she could leave, Hyunseung stopped her “This is my final warning. One more time the three of your harass her, I make sure Beast will make you regret not just by slapping you.”

She glared at Beast and Minnie before leaving.

 

Minnie couldn’t stop crying. Her cheeks is very swollen now.

 

Junhyung have gone to take ice to put on Minnie’s cheeks.

 

Beast surrounded Minnie, looking at her crying her eyes off, without knowing how to comfort her.

 

Hyunseung made the first move. “Minnie ahh, stop crying over this type of people. I have already promise them to make them live in hell if they harass you one more time. I don’t think they would dare to harass you again.”

 

Minnie looked at Hyunseung, still crying.

 

Soon, Junhyung came back with a bucket of ice.

 

“Minnie ahh, put this over you cheeks.” Junhyung said, making Minnie hold the ice.

 

“Stop crying already, even if they harass you again. Beast will protect you okay?” I said.

 

Minnie forced a smile a nodded.

 

“Do you want to go home?” I asked her.

 

“A… Ani.” She said through the breaks of her crying.

 

“Okay, stop crying already okay?” I said, patting her back.

 

She nodded.

 

“I want to go to the ladies.” She said while getting up from her seat.

 

“I will go with you.” Junhyung said.

 

She just nodded and walked out of the classroom with Junhyung following her real closely.

 

“Hyunseung, you lose your cool eh?” I asked him.

 

He just nodded and smiled.

 

Before the rest could say anything, Mr Ma came into the classroom.

 

“Where’s Victoria?” He asked.

 

“She’s dead.” I mumbled.