Chapter 53

My life with the Kingkas.

 

~ Doojoon POV ~

 It really hurts to see Minnie crying.

 

The guys just left before Minnie woke up.

 

Everyone shed tears when we heard about Junhyung.

 

“What happen to him? Bring me to go see him now.”Minnie begged me to tell her.

 

“The doctor said that he loss a lot of blood and there might be a chance that he might not wake up. His will of waking up now is very important.” I said, slowly.

 

“Oppa, tell me it’s a dream, tell me you are lying to me.” Minnie said within her cries.

 

“Minnie, calm down. You are the only hope left for him to wake up.” I said while hugging her.

 

She nodded and wiped her tears. “Right, I have to be strong. Junhyung oppa needs me.”

 

“Can you bring me to see him?” Minnie said.

 

I agreed, just as I helped her out of the bed, her ward door opened.

 

It was Victoria…

 

“What are you doing here? Get out, it is because of you that now Junhyung is injuried.” Minnie said weakly.

 

 

“Calm down, I am here to apologise.” Victoria said.

 

“Apologise? Apologise for what? For hurting me this few years? For slapping me?  For betraying me? Or For hurting Junhyung?” Minnie screamed the last three words.

 

Victoria looked shock.

 

“You don’t know anything about Junhyung huh?”

 

“He is in the ICU now because of the three of your. YOUR CHILDISH PLANS CAUSE SOMEONE TO BE IN THE ICU NOW. ARE YOUR HAPPY NOW?” Minnie screamed.

 

“Just get out now, Minnie will not accept your apology. Don’t ever show your face in front of us anymore.” I warned her.

 

She stumbled towards the door and left.

 

“Let’s go see Junhyung now.” She mumbled.

 

I slowly brought her out of the room.

 

“Junhyung ahh… Wake up now. Don’t leave me alone here. Wake up…” Minnie said before holding his hand up.

 

“Stop sleeping already, wake up now.”She continued,  holding back her tears.

 

“Yah. Pabo, after hurting me so much, you just intend to lie here and sleep?” This time, she let my tears flow down her cheeks.

 

“Minnie ahh, stop.” I stopped her.

 

“Oppa, ask him to wake up now.” She begged me while crying.

 

“Come on lets go out.” I said, holding back my tears.

 

Yes, even Doojoon the big man is holding back his tears now.